Citizen Erased :3 Although for some reason I'd love to see Muse play the piano section with a bow. Also think it would be awesome to see Hate This and I Love You.

More on topic to Drones, was it the Globalist which was meant to have a piano section at the end?

More on topic to Drones, was it the Globalist which was meant to have a piano section at the end?

Yes.

I feel sorry for you. TSP kicks so much ass.

That's a weird thing to feel sorry for someone for.

I feel sorry that I have intestinal damage, but not so much because I don't like TSP (it's sort of generic,) and seeing AP isn't on my bucket list, either.

From cdUniverse

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=9630283&style=music

>

MUSE

Drones

Product Description

The new studio album from Muse, featuring "Dead Inside," "Mercy," "Psycho." Includes a bonus DVD with live performances of "Psycho," "Dead Inside" "Reapers" and "The Handler" from the Psycho UK Tour, as well as 10 minutes of bonus footage from the recording studio.

Mercy next single?

10 minutes?!!! WTF?! hahah!

I'm saying what we saw is probably the entire thing.

I'd find it hard to believe we'd only get "making of" for two songs, but I guess anything is possible.

Although, The Globalist has a lot of hype surrounding it, wouldn't Defector be a bit of an odd choice? Especially since the Making of for it was pretty damn bland.

I'd find it hard to believe we'd only get "making of" for two songs, but I guess anything is possible.

Although, The Globalist has a lot of hype surrounding it, wouldn't Defector be a bit of an odd choice? Especially since the Making of for it was pretty damn bland.

I think it's also possible based on the fact that Mutt didn't want his face shown in any of the shots, the other footage (if any at all) might've had him in the shots or something. I'd want a 30 minute or longer making of just as much as anyone else, especially considering it seems like a lot of effort went into this album, what with the 35+ takes they did for each song. It would be disappointing if that "10 minute" figure was in fact correct.

This 10 minutes thing sounds fishy. First of all, the leaked segment was longer than that. Also, it follows the exact same structure of the previous bonus footage we've seen, both from TR and T2L, with the song name being displayed and then this kind of "home made"-style footage. Including the making of just two songs makes no sense, especially after all this hype.

It would be a shame, I really enjoyed the making-of footage for the last two albums. Although I've always wanted to see a proper docu-style thing of the album making process from beginning to end, doubt we'll ever get something like that though.

It would be a shame, I really enjoyed the making-of footage for the last two albums. Although I've always wanted to see a proper docu-style thing of the album making process from beginning to end, doubt we'll ever get something like that though.

I think it's a shame they've never included anything as far as the songwriting process goes for any of the songs/records, only things pertaining to how they're tracked.

This 10 minutes thing sounds fishy. First of all, the leaked segment was longer than that. Also, it follows the exact same structure of the previous bonus footage we've seen, both from TR and T2L, with the song name being displayed and then this kind of "home made"-style footage. Including the making of just two songs makes no sense, especially after all this hype.

Removing two songs from the standard Making Of and making them bonus features instead didn't make any sense either but they did that on the T2L DVD. Also, the leaked video was barely over ten minutes to be fair so they could've easily just rounded it down.

Not saying it's definite but I don't really see anything fishy about it.