Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

And you don't think that it could have improved over the course of a few gigs since...you know...it's different performances?

I more had in mind people saying they didn't like the song because the chorus was weak, after one performance

I just listened to the Belfast one and it doesn't even sound weak imo

I more had in mind people saying they didn't like the song because the chorus was weak, after one performance

Dunno anyone who fits that profile. Most people I saw said it sounded weak and that they hoped it would sound better after a few performances/in the studio, or simply that they didn't like the chorus.

Can't help but notice how similar this song is to Sick, Sick, Sick by QOTSA in some areas. The guitar right before the vocals start sound almost identical to the intro and then you have the guitar played before the chorus that sounds like what's played after the chorus in the QOTSA song. I've only given it 3 or 4 listens though so its only a slight observation.

I really love this track all the way through now. If the remaining tracks on Drones live up to (or even surpass) this one, I will be a very happy fan. And I'll just try to forget that Dead Inside exists.

dead inside is so much better than this song that I can't even begin to describe.

I think I made out Morgan's backing vocals.

It's either

"You can run but you're never getting outta here"

Or

"You can run but you're never gonna hide (in here)"

Probably the latter but the effects make it sound like there's an "in here" bit at the end