Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Put this and Psycho together and I feel the album is going to be a roller coaster of brilliance. Matt describing Globalist as being a 10 minute progressive rock sequel to Citizen Erazed did strange things to my pants. Slightly cheesy easy listening single out of the way, awesome Muser friendly chaos to follow!

Does someone understand the full story behind ? I mean, is it some kind of destructive love that has lead him to be "dead inside" and ready to become a drone ? I am making it very short of course, there is more to be added to it but ... This song got me a bit confused. :rolleyes:

So why is it not available on iTunes yet?

I'm on my 3rd listen now, and I'm starting to like it. Definitely prefer it to Madness, but not sure if it's better than UD (need to listen to it with headphones first, because that's where UD sounds amazing).

Every time I hear the intro I cringe, but the verse melodies and vocals drag it into a good place. Then the guitar burst comes in and I'm thinking "hey, we've got something good on our hands here". Then it goes U2, and after about a minute I'm thinking "this has been ok but please, Matt, stop this section already and go into something else". And then it just ends...