Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Trying to justify bad songs because 'it flows with the concept album' is absolutely ridiculous, you guys know that right?

Or maybe the people saying it flows with the concept album actually...you know...enjoy it? The justifications is simply about it being pop.

Like many others... once it started = WTF! Last half was alright but I'm not really into the single at all.

I knew when they gave us Psycho that this single was going to crappy. Something heavy to calm everyone down before releasing Dead Inside.

The best thing about the song is Matt's delivery - he's really into it and giving his all :(

100% AGREE WITH THIS.

I love how his vocals sound on this track.

This goes back to fabri's question above. That "4-chord guitar" section is pretty flaccid on it's own, but I think it highlights Matt's vocals effectively.

The character just has to lose hope and become dead inside.

The character could have gone through a similar situation to Matt and end up in Psycho camp.

A lot of concept albums have this scenario.

I don't know, I still find it weird. :(

This is pretty much the tragic sequel to Madness, but I just can't make sense of these two lines whatsoever: " Unleash a million drones" Where did "drones" come from?! and "You've taught me to lie without a trace And to kill with no remorse" Kill with no remorse?! Surely we know who hasn't done that, right? ;)

Edited by Magnolia86