Finally someone notices something not quite right. :LOL:

Sorry guys, I was bored.

To be fair, it's probably not that far from what the real thing'll be :chuckle:

Fair play though.

Feeling Good through Revolt is just so odd and awful that it could be suspect. Though, everything else seems realistic. 20+ songs too, which is surprising.

I'm actually so hyped to see Revolt it's untrue.

I'm practically there already, dramatically punching my fists to each of those three notes during the verses with a massive shit-eating grin on my face :awesome:

Where can I find the fake Psycho Tour setlist, I'd love to see what you came up with :D

It wasn't actually that far from the real thing iirc. Had stuff like Megalomania, Hoodoo, Futurism and Assassin on there, maybe Glorious too.

Where can I find the fake Psycho Tour setlist, I'd love to see what you came up with :D

0GfQpJq.jpg

Brought the set into the gig and gave it to the security guard then uploaded it to twitter. The thing spread like wildfire. So much so that I took it down after 20 mins because the people around me were going fucking insane and I was starting to fear for my safety. :LOL:

To be fair, it's probably not that far from what the real thing'll be :chuckle:

Yeah, that thought is making me want to sell my tickets right now.

Aww! You really had me hyped again! Just read it back, and thought ok maybe Muse will try this set in Mexico and change it a bit from time to time. And i thought "But I want to hear Globalist live :$"

And then Ryan said "It was me..." :eek::LOL: but thank you, you brought back some life into the board!!!

Edit: did you put it on Twitter as well?

Honestly, the only songs I'd go into a gig looking forward to would be Revolt and Mercy.

Would like to add Handler and Dead Inside, but I'd likely over scrutinize the vocals.

I'm looking forward to Defector, Revolt and The Globalist tbh. Just not Aftermath. Anything but Aftermath.

So, yeah, I guess I'll at least be happy to see those even if I don't get any new rarities. I'm hoping for at least Sunburn though tbh, Assassin would be amazing too but I'll wait to see how much that carries over to the 360 tour before getting my hopes up.

And ...just imagine Aftermath, Starlight and Revolt back to back! :eek:

The piss break to end all piss breaks that one.

I'm yet to see The Handler so I'm hoping that's got a wallop to it live, and also Defector and Revolt should be fun. Also hoping to see The Globalist, even if that's not likely, while I'm also hopeful to see something like Assassin or Apocalypse Please, as I haven't seen either.

Don't think I'll get everything but its nice to dream goddammit. :chuckle:

The piss break to end all piss breaks that one.

I'm yet to see The Handler so I'm hoping that's got a wallop to it live, and also Defector and Revolt should be fun. Also hoping to see The Globalist, even if that's not likely, while I'm also hopeful to see something like Assassin or Apocalypse Please, as I haven't seen either.

Don't think I'll get everything but its nice to dream goddammit. :chuckle:

I'm not sure anything will ever top Unintended (shite version) > Blackout (shite version) > Guiding Light > UD.

The Handler's good but nothing amazing imo. Defector looks as good as I expect it to be though and Revolt could be great fun but I'm a bit afraid that Matt's vocals won't live up to the studio version, fairly minor gripe though tbh.

I was excited when they supposedly soundchecked Globalist, and I'd dearly love to see it, but it probably wouldn't translate well live for the masses, and it's a bit crazy long.

:noey:

I want to see how they pull off the guitar-piano transition live. Either Morgan will play the solo at the end, or we'll have a short D&B solo while Matt moves.

I'm hoping for the latter, that whining guitar at the end is so annoying holy shit :LOL: My only gripe with an otherwise amazing song.

I really love it. The slide guitar gets me every time.

I constantly get the ending third stuck in my head.

Sadly, I think with a set full of shorter, often poppy stuff, it would lose the crowd.

I mean, I don't care and I still want to see it.

I'd love to just see the whole damn album back to front.

Of course, if they do that, I'll have to try and buy some resold tickets...

Crazy long? Nah. For their fanbase? Definitely.
sigh, someone always has to point out that there are in fact bands with way longer songs than Muse out there, even though the song in question IS far longer than average. "That's not long, THIS is long". "That's not crazy, THIS is crazy", "that's not heavy, THIS is heavy".