'Tease'? :erm:.

That basically gives away what the exact set up is going to be. Looks like a double-headed guitar :awesome:. I guess those four red teardrops on the main circle stage might indicate Chris and Matt's standing positions when they're not on the wings.

'Tease'? :erm:.

That basically gives away what the exact set up is going to be. Looks like a double-headed guitar :awesome:. I guess those four red teardrops on the main circle stage might indicate Chris and Matt's standing positions when they're not on the wings.

Well, it's only 15 seconds of a CG render of the stage from a few angles. Doesn't reveal anything about the visuals or these screens they'll apparently be performing behind or how it'll look in relation to the rest of the venue and where people are stood/sat.

Wouldn't class that as a full-on reveal, personally. Like I said though, we've only got two more days so I guess we'll see.

I hope that audio snippet is from the new gig intro! Sounds dramatic and full of tension!

Yeah, I thought that when I heard it. Maybe add Drill Sergeant to the JFK and Revolt samples. Might be a bit weird if they're just gonna use JFK again later on (assuming they do) but maybe I'm nitpicking.

Yeah, I thought that when I heard it. Maybe add Drill Sergeant to the JFK and Revolt samples. Might be a bit weird if they're just gonna use JFK again later on (assuming they do) but maybe I'm nitpicking.

Nah, I think the Sergeant would ruin its menacing and somewhat tragically epic mood.

Just imagine... The lights in the arena turn off... Then you begin to hear the sounds of police sirens and uprising (no pun intended)... That music slowly starts to rise, along the guitar chugs... Everything gets louder and louder in a crazy climax, then breaks out into Reapers beat or Psycho riff.

My ass is ready. Period.

I wonder if they went with Matt's idea of shoehorning other songs into the Drones track order to form a "loose story"...

And that teaser had nothing we didn't already know, really.

I don't think they will, I hope they don't anyway. I think something to that effect has been talked about since TR iirc and it still hasn't really happened, though this album and tour is a bit more concept focussed so I suppose it's possible.

Could mean stuff like B&H, Showbiz, MK Ultra or even HTAILY. We all know that won't happen though. Well, maybe B&H. Maybe.

Edit: God, a piano version of HTAILY would be amazing though...

Edited by Jobby

If we go by the latest arena tours a Showbiz song will be staple at least for the European gigs right?

Maybe. For TR and T2L, they brought back one song from Showbiz (Cave and Falling Down, respectively) and both of them were re-vamped as piano versions. That's why I keep holding out for HTAILY but I feel like that's just too obscure :chuckle: I've seen a surprising amount of even hardcores who don't know it that well or haven't even listened to it for whatever reason. Plus, those two songs might've just been coincidence and they might have never intended for it to become a thing so I'm hesitant to expect it to happen again on this tour.

I'd be happy with just Sunburn though tbh.

Edited by Jobby

Falling Down was just as unexpected as HTAILY would have been, tbh.

I'd love a piano version of HTAILY. But I don't hold out any hopes of a resurgence of another Showbiz track, save perhaps for Muscle Museum or Sunburn.

True, the little revival of Host was probably even more unexpected than either as well.

I'll add it to my list of 'mention if you meet them' but, yeah, I'm just expecting a couple of plays of MM if it's requested and the usual Sunburn cameo.