Sunburn ALWAYS comes back.

In fact, there hasn't been an album touring cycle since Showbiz that hasn't featured a Showbiz track.

Yeah Sunburn is always around, though having seen it at my first 4 gigs it's now 8 years since I saw it.

What chance Uno sticking around?

Bring back Cave on guitar... or Spiral Static :(

Cave in any version is always welcomed, is probably my favourite from Showbiz. Spiral Static would be an HUGE surprise. I am waiting paitiently for the day where Muse play Spiral Static, Futurism, Fury, Glorious and Exo Politics in a single show.

Cave in any version is always welcomed, is probably my favourite from Showbiz. Spiral Static would be an HUGE surprise. I am waiting paitiently for the day where Muse play Spiral Static, Futurism, Fury, Glorious and Exo Politics in a single show.

I hope they'll play S4A and TSP which they mentioned their desire to play

Hope they don't blow the amazing stage with shitty setlist again.

They will.

Full Drones in order

Followed by:

Showbiz song on piano

Feeling Good

Plug In Baby

Time Is Running Out

Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique or Resistance (second more likely)

Uprising

United States of Eurasia or Madness

Supremacy or Animals

Unsustainable

Knights of Cydonia

Eh, that's true! Actually THEY said they wanted Sing for Absolution back. It'll be a great choice.

Well, Dom said that he'd like to play it but that he was having to try and convince Matt so it's not unanimous yet. Don't remember hearing anything about TSP other than someone requesting it at one of the NA Psycho Tour gigs, maybe I'm wrong though.

Personally, I'm still not that fussed about SFA but I guess it'd be nice.

I think we get enough from Absolution as it is tbh. Hysteria, TIRO, AP, Stockholm with RBS, B&H, Fury and Blackout popping back up every now and again. Hell, even The Groove made a little revival this year. To add SFA and possibly TSP to that (as much as I think TSP would be fun live) would be a bit overkill imo.

Fangirling aside, I'd rather see some of the seemingly forgotten stuff from BH&R given a chance instead, just to balance it out if anything.

I think we get enough from Absolution as it is tbh. Hysteria, TIRO, AP, Stockholm with RBS, B&H, Fury and Blackout popping back up every now and again. Hell, even The Groove made a little revival this year. To add SFA and possibly TSP to that (as much as I think TSP would be fun live) would be a bit overkill imo.

Fangirling aside, I'd rather see some of the seemingly forgotten stuff from BH&R given a chance instead, just to balance it out if anything.

Maybe they will do something about the 10th anniversary of BH&R next year?

Maybe they will do something about the 10th anniversary of BH&R next year?

If the gods be merciful.

I can't see it happening though tbh, at least not a full album gig. They'll probably still be busy touring Drones so, unless they save it until the autumn/winter, I can't see them doing anything other than maybe bringing back one or two songs and even then I'm kinda doubtful.

I've said before that I'll try and mention it to them if I meet them again, assuming somebody else doesn't already. Along with Showbiz for London, HTAILY, and a personal request for Assassin.

If the gods be merciful.

I can't see it happening though tbh, at least not a full album gig. They'll probably still be busy touring Drones so, unless they save it until the autumn/winter, I can't see them doing anything other than maybe bringing back one or two songs and even then I'm kinda doubtful.

I've said before that I'll try and mention it to them if I meet them again, assuming somebody else doesn't already. Along with Showbiz for London, HTAILY, and a personal request for Assassin.

Gigs with Starlight, Supermassive, Map, Assassin, Knights as staples (in Europe at least) would commemorate the album.

Maybe Hoodoo, CoD and Take a Bow could drop in throughout the tour.

I would probably kill someone around me if they played The Small Print, so let's hope for the Milan crowd they won't :LOL:

But seriously, I'm one of those thinking that they will just play full Drones and the usual staples. Maybe something different will pop up at the last dates, but I'm not expecting anything THAT unexpected.

Link?

God knows, it was a video on Twitter that someone took while meeting them a while ago I think. No idea how to find it now.

They said to Dom something like if there were any songs they were thinking of bringing back and he said something along the lines of "I watched a performance of SFA a couple of days ago and thought it looked really good so it'd be nice to give that a go. I'm trying to convince Matt at the moment though so we'll see."