Think I will give it a go if true. What's your source?

Their twitter :LOL:

That and all the usual official sources. Well in my case it was the e-mail newsletter that I had received 2 minutes prior. In the years I've been semi-actively lurking this forum I've never been one for rumour information.

Also, yes please drop UD and Sup, then again no so fussed about CE these days, would be happy with Map & SS in there.

I only recently started visiting the reddit once in a while, and I've been kinda surprised that it wasn't nearly as bad as I've heard. :chuckle: Looks like it's really just a couple of people who are pains in the ass, and it's just often hard to quickly tell people apart due to everyone having one of five avatars, or none.

Much less "you love everything about Muse or hate them and fuck off" than FB; and way less pictures of every single quadcopter, bad banana "memes," and horrible mash up photoshops.

Any advice on which site will give me the best chances of getting a ticket in the extra ticket sale tomorrow for O2?

Does Ticketmaster, AXS and Gigs&Tours each have a certain numbers of tickets themselves or is it just one big "bowl" of tickets sold through the three sites?

it's quick but at the end of amsterdam3 , Matt told to a fan with a sign "Please play Defector" and he reply "We're gonna play it. In Brussels, Brussels!"

Don't mean to sound whiney, it's great to hear it'll be played, but it kinda annoys me when Matt does this. People are asking for the song to be played in general, not at one gig or in one country. Plus, what good does that do the fan that asked for it?

yeah don't understand niether. Maybe this time they will keep it for the rest of the tour or include it in the revolt/reapers/anything else than defector / finnaly defector rotation

... or defector is just for belgium ^^

Wasn't the only performance of Defector so far also in Brussels? :LOL:

Yeah it was for Muse for life Gig, i was here and the crowd was sadly dead (only guest or contest winners)

->

I haven't really had the time or effort to watch much of the European tour so far, other than the rarities that slipped by Warner, but Matt sounded really off tonight again in general. :(

He's sounded decent in general from what I've heard. His falsetto has been really hit and miss but his chest voice has actually sounded really good.