I guess we get Defector and Assassin in place of Reapers and Take a Bowbowbowbowbow

I was thinking a BHaR inspired Assassin/Take a Bow rotation would be good for opening the encore. The second soundcheck is certainly promising.

If they're set on rotating Reapers with something, at least let it be SS rather than Revolt. :LOL: I wouldn't mind if they rotated Defector with The Handler considering how much Matt struggles to sing the falsettos.

If they're set on rotating Reapers with something, at least let it be SS rather than Revolt. :LOL: I wouldn't mind if they rotated Defector with The Handler considering how much Matt struggles to sing the falsettos.

Or a Reapers / Handler rotation. Both heavy, climactic, new album songs in D.

Can't see it happening though. Pretty sure the only reason they haven't already dropped or rotated The Handler is because of the visuals and logical rotations have never been Muse's thing.

Belfast only?

Seems a bit early to be soundchecking it more than once if that were the case imo. Could be though, knowing Muse.

Yeah, I really don't get why Second Night Syndrome is a real thing. The hardcores would buy the first tickets available. The casual fans world by remaining open ones, which are the non-first nights...

This stylist today I'd quite excellent. I predict Defector + TaB, and Reapers + Assassin tomorrow?

What the fuck... did I just read setlist.fm correctly... they're playing Easily?!!!

EDIT: Ok, now it says Spiral Static too. Someone is clearly trolling, surely?

It's gone from City of Delusion to Easily to Spiral Static, just waiting for the set to be locked.

I imagine the people who 'troll' Setlistfm are the kind of people who quote bad memes in public as a sincere attempt at comedy.

Although it does say a lot about the current setlist situation when someone posts a genuinely awesome track, and we instantly realise it's someone trolling. Mind you, it's nice to see that Muse actually have thrown in a few decent surprises recently.

Although it does say a lot about the current setlist situation when someone posts a genuinely awesome track, and we instantly realise it's someone trolling.

Well, that and Easily's never been played live.

Did I miss something or can someone explain me this whole 'June' thing on setlist.fm please?

#comedy

Setlist trolls are about as fun as the setlists themselves. And it's basically like an inside joke that no one laughs at because every single person who's in on it is busy making the joke.

They're that anti-social person at a party who, after someone showed a YouTube video about a guy who plays guitar really well, tries to continuously show everyone videos of other great guitarists long after everyone else have moved on.