Prelude is counted as one song... This board wants Muse to add at least one song in their gig.

Surely Muse just troll this board in that setlist...

Well they did drop Interlude....

Surprised they didn't play Intro before Apocalypse Please

Maybe this is a sign that my life long dream of Panic Station returning to the set will come true

Don't see why it would be.

also pls no

(I can see it coming back at some point though tbf)

Although to a #realfan it should have been obvious with matt not on the piano, with the guitar on his back and the mic in his hand.

Wouldn't be the first time he's skipped playing a piano part 'cause he couldn't be arsed tbf.

Weird to suddenly see Prelude, especially before Starlight, I imagine that'd be jarring as fuck at the concert. Wonder if that means it's gonna be in their plans for the 360 tour.

Weird to suddenly see Prelude, especially before Starlight, I imagine that'd be jarring as fuck at the concert. Wonder if that means it's gonna be in their plans for the 360 tour.

As the last song.....'Thanks, see you later, cheers, goodnight' [prelude starts, then the piano merges into Starlight]

They should play more than 17 songs NOW. Don't really agree with this whole "let's hope they change that by the time...". All gigs deserve 100% effort. Especially considering the prices.

It seems that Drones World Tour will begin in US...Or in Mexico.

I agree, they should play more than 17 songs now. I paid a lot for next year gig in Madrid.;)

It seems that Drones World Tour will begin in US...Or in Mexico.

I agree, they should play more than 17 songs now. I paid a lot for next year gig in Madrid.;)

It starts in Mexico next month. The point is that 15/16/17 songs is unacceptable whether the tour's started or not though, considering these SA gigs cost just as much (if not more) as the world tour gigs.

It starts in Mexico next month. The point is that 15/16/17 songs is unacceptable whether the tour's started or not though, considering these SA gigs cost just as much (if not more) as the world tour gigs.

Muse always plays short sets sans-stadium tours. Why are y'all upset about it just now?

The Resistance Tour was dire :LOL:

Yes setlists can look poor on paper but be good in the gig but the first night at the o2 in London in 2009 was probably the most disappointing gig I've ever been to, well except The Big Pink in Nottingham Rescue Rooms (which was an empty, lifeless, joyless experience)

Although to a #realfan it should have been obvious with matt not on the piano, with the guitar on his back and the mic in his hand.

Back in the TR days, it's not like I thought they were leading into Bliss when Matt did the intro on piano... but it still felt like "hey, remember this utterly amazing song you've been dying to hear live?.... well, here's Feeling Good..."

I also hope I get to hear AP and CE at my show, although I would enjoy it more if I didn't know they were staples of this tour and was surprised lol, hoping they add a little variety to each night...never wanted them to go the stagnant setlist route *cough Kings of Leon cough*

Weirdly enough, I actually don't mind Prelude as an intro to Starlight, I think it works quite well. It's just the fact that it leaves you expecting Survival, which is infinitely better live.

If Starlight was still halfway decent live, it might be a bit more acceptable.

Prelude into Starlight is weird. Not the worst segue they've done tbf, and weirdly suits, but Survival wipes the floor with Starboobies.

I'm wondering if that laryngitis he had last year is the culprit. He still did shows with it, maybe he pushed too hard and did a little damage?

Bringing up an old debate, maybe, but Dave Gahan seems to get laryngitis on every Depeche Mode tour, which leads to shorter sets and/or cancellations, usually in their US tours. Although whether or not he sings in a deeper voice than Matt helps him get back in time for other shows later in the tour is another debate.