Larry.

Why on earth didn't they just do it as an all-members-before-2013 tour? If they want hardcore crowds then that's what they should've done. Paperless rule is ridiculous also

Agreed. It's elitist, but if they really want to give all their most ardent fans the best chance, that's the way to go.

Gutted that they are playing the day after I go on holiday and I have never seen them anywhere smaller than the Echo Arena

I like the Academy as a venue so I hope all you lucky people have a mezzin night.

Hopefully they will do an Arena tour later in the year but they seem to have completely changed their normal release, arena tour, stadium tour format this time around

The paperless rule means that you can't even sell them if you can't go anymore. It's an absolute fucking farce

I know, that's why it's ridiculous. There's got to be some method of selling on but to make sure it's a genuine buyer rather than a tout.

What time did you manage to get one?

As soon as they went on sale. My friend got it for me actually. I couldn't get in as it told me they couldn't find tickets, but all my friends got through somehow.

Hope you can get one :)

I've absolutely no idea how some of us had a horrific time and some got them seamlessly, I was waiting for the countdown to hit 0 as i'm sure everyone else was. Got through Captcha within about 20 seconds, and nothing. So gutted.

Also my Captcha could have been a sequence of any letters, ridiculously hard to figure out. Consolation prize of Download isn't even making me feel better.

Got a big issue. My friend tried to buy her ticket this morning in general sale. She couldn't get her bank password working so she had to use my mums card.

Only just found out they are paperless tickets.

Anyone got any ideas on how to sort this out? It was ticketmaster the tickets were bought from

Got a big issue. My friend tried to buy her ticket this morning in general sale. She couldn't get her bank password working so she had to use my mums card.

Only just found out they are paperless tickets.

Anyone got any ideas on how to sort this out? It was ticketmaster the tickets were bought from

Contact ticketmaster, I'm sure some people have had this problem this morning and yesterday and were able to sort out their billing. I'm not 100% sure though.

I've absolutely no idea how some of us had a horrific time and some got them seamlessly, I was waiting for the countdown to hit 0 as i'm sure everyone else was. Got through Captcha within about 20 seconds, and nothing. So gutted.

Also my Captcha could have been a sequence of any letters, ridiculously hard to figure out. Consolation prize of Download isn't even making me feel better.

Exactly the same situation as me. Small venue gigs will be much better than Download :(

Contact ticketmaster, I'm sure some people have had this problem this morning and yesterday and were able to sort out their billing. I'm not 100% sure though.

I do hope they can sort it out. I wanna be buzzing because I already have my ticket and my other friends. But I can enjoy the buzz and excitement until I sort out 2nd friends ticket.

Ahhh stressful morning :p

I do hope they can sort it out. I wanna be buzzing because I already have my ticket and my other friends. But I can enjoy the buzz and excitement until I sort out 2nd friends ticket.

Ahhh stressful morning :p

Yeah count yourself lucky you got tickets. I'm sure Ticketmaster phones will be ringing off the hook with the same problem you have, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yeah count yourself lucky you got tickets. I'm sure Ticketmaster phones will be ringing off the hook with the same problem you have, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I am a natural worrier! Ahhhh. But yeah if this gets sorted this morning I am gonna be sooooo excited. Plus having a new song released today too. Woop woop!

I'm expecting some interesting setlists giving its a fairly small venue for them too.

I'm expecting some interesting setlists giving its a fairly small venue for them too.

Yes, I could do without anything off Resistance and BH&R albums (except KoC) in place of some old skool surprises. I'm sure we'll get Citizen Erased if one of the new ones is "Part 2". And I'll keep my fingers lightly crossed for Hyper Music although I always manage to go to gigs where they don't play it. Muscle Museum and Fillip for the craic too, miss them.

Edited by Hypermused