Larry.

Fucked off

I know this is going to sound petty, but when the captcha is saying type this in, and i cant make it out, is a real piss take. I got my presale email, after the presale tickets had sold out, seriously fucked off with this.

I hope they do a larger tour at some point as this has been pathetic.

We vote for them over countless times, recently winning best fan base, and this is how we're treated. Disgraceful

Fucked off

I know this is going to sound petty, but when the captcha is saying type this in, and i cant make it out, is a real piss take. I got my presale email, after the presale tickets had sold out, seriously fucked off with this.

I hope they do a larger tour at some point as this has been pathetic.

We vote for them over countless times, recently winning best fan base, and this is how we're treated. Disgraceful

It's fucking shoddy how it wasn't all members, and that there wasn't even an hour warning for the presale. Plus the website crashing for best part of an hour, awful

Should have been all members just on-sale this morning. No presale, no general sale - just a "fan club" sale. I dunno, maybe I'm just bitter that I missed out despite sitting on the ticketmaster site from 9am waiting to refresh the damn thing.

I did the same, but apparently people are still getting tickets, which is either, they got the captcha and waiting for a wonga loan to come through, or theyre buying the 6 ticket pass thing, or theyre lying

Absolute joke. Fan-only pre-sale tickets not available last night and now Ticketbastard are claiming there are no tickets left at 09:31.

Guarantee they'll be available on Get Me In (owned by Ticketbastard) later today for an inflated price.

Unfortunately, Muse are enabling them to do this by partnering with them to sell tickets.

Louis CK does it right; the only way to stop touts and prevent ticket-site cartels is to sell them yourself...which oddly enough means you can sell them for less, yet take a bigger cut...why do ticket-master still exist?

I did the same, but apparently people are still getting tickets, which is either, they got the captcha and waiting for a wonga loan to come through, or theyre buying the 6 ticket pass thing, or theyre lying

Still getting them? Wish I could have some of that luck then. :eek:

I'm enraged. This is the first time I've ever missed out on Muse tickets. They were gone in under a minute, I swear. Plus, I could barely make out most of the Captchas.

If anyone has 1, but preferably 2 tickets to sell, I will pay handsomely (although how I'll get round the anti-tout system, Christ knows).

Should I give up? I wish they would just say 'sold out' so we knew there was no point.

What are my options now? Any other ways to get tickets?

You buy the 6 ticket option, which is a waste if you ask me. Valuable tickets for fans who can only afford one gig, gone

You buy the 6 ticket option, which is a waste if you ask me. Valuable tickets for fans who can only afford one gig, gone

Why are they doing that? It should be a one-off seeing muse in such an intimate venue. Not a 6-night party week. I don't get it. :LOL: also I want a ticket for Manchester so....

EDIT: Ticketmaster have confirmed on Twitter that they're out of tickets for Manchester. Stand down guys. Our chances are gone.

Why are they doing that? It should be a one-off seeing muse in such an intimate venue. Not a 6-night party week. I don't get it. :LOL: also I want a ticket for Manchester so....

in all fairness, it does work out cheaper. You do get those people who do go to more than one gig