Drones: Make Song Descriptions Based on Their Titles

Tim59

1. Dead Inside - An introduction song by the band Muse

2. [Drill Sergeant] An interlude written by Muse

3. Psycho - A song performed by Muse

4. Mercy - A track that Muse play instruments on

5. Reapers - A tune that is written by Muse and performed by Muse while someone holds up a tape recorded

6. The Handler - Another song by Muse

7. [JFK] - Muse need a little break from playing their songs, so this is a little part of a song

8. Defector - Muse wrote this song and then played it

9. Revolt - Matt, Chris and Dom play instruments together while someone sings

10. Aftermath - Getting over the last song by playing another song, this time by Muse

11. The Globalist - A cover of the Muse song, by Muse

12. Drones - The last Muse song from this collection of Muse songs.

I posted this in the Drones thread, but I predict this is the JFK track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utYcFf93Srs

That's my guess as well. Would be pretty fitting with the theme.

Yeah I just watched that. Sounds about right.

Aftermath sounds like a nice heavy song, but then again so did Collateral Damage. (Yes I realize I'm defeating the whole point of my thread)

I think Aftermath will be this one:

1. Dead Inside - Full blown out death metal

2. [Drill Sergeant] - Clip from FMJ film (or whatever the IG clip is from)

3. Psycho - Obviously the lead single, groovy and heavy + distorted and filtered vox

4. Mercy - Slower, maybe clean or acoustic guitars and high pitched vox

5. Reapers - Slide guitars! Invincible part 2! Exclamation marks!

6. The Handler - Djent

7. [JFK] - Not really about JFK but Cillit Bang

8. Defector - Heavy shoegaze song

9. Revolt - Chant song like KOC or Uprising. Lots of 'heys'

10. Aftermath - Ambient breakdown into heavier post rock into incredibly aggressive distortion at the end of the song featuring Sigur Ros

11. The Globalist - Like the heavier riff section of Animals, but different and longer

12. Drones - FUNK METAL

About JFK, here's what I posted in the main thread:

That DP guy's resume listed videos for "Drill Sergeant" and "Hollow Point Bullet".

People thought that they were working titles for "Psycho" and "Dead Inside" but now we know at least the first one wasn't, and is actually a track on the album.

The other interlude track on the album is "JFK". One of the features of the huge JFK conspiracy theory is that the fragments in his skull match a hollow point bullet. Just google "JFK" and "hollow point bullet" together and you'll find tons of links.

So, my guess is that "Hollow Point Bullet" has become the track "JFK", and it will be some kind of interlude with a conspiracy person talking about the assassination.

And the DP's work? Well I guess he was making visuals for those interludes to be played live.

That DP guy's resume listed videos for "Drill Sergeant" and "Hollow Point Bullet".

People thought that they were working titles for "Psycho" and "Dead Inside" but now we know at least the first one wasn't, and is actually a track on the album.

The other interlude track on the album is "JFK". One of the features of the huge JFK conspiracy theory is that the fragments in his skull match a hollow point bullet. Just google "JFK" and "hollow point bullet" together and you'll find tons of links.

So, my guess is that "Hollow Point Bullet" has become the track "JFK", and it will be some kind of interlude with a conspiracy person talking about the assassination.

And the DP's work? Well I guess he was making visuals for those interludes to be played live.

Yeah, well caught.

1. Dead Inside - Full blown out death metal

2. [Drill Sergeant] - Clip from FMJ film (or whatever the IG clip is from)

3. Psycho - Obviously the lead single, groovy and heavy + distorted and filtered vox

4. Mercy - Slower, maybe clean or acoustic guitars and high pitched vox

5. Reapers - Slide guitars! Invincible part 2! Exclamation marks!

6. The Handler - Djent

7. [JFK] - Not really about JFK but Cillit Bang

8. Defector - Heavy shoegaze song

9. Revolt - Chant song like KOC or Uprising. Lots of 'heys'

10. Aftermath - Ambient breakdown into heavier post rock into incredibly aggressive distortion at the end of the song featuring Sigur Ros

11. The Globalist - Like the heavier riff section of Animals, but different and longer

12. Drones - FUNK METAL

I respect your thoughts on this. But I really hope, none sounds any of the tracks in their last 3 albums. Not that I am hating too much of the newer ones. Time to move on or really evolve. Stripped down, in my mind not equals, any of the last 3 albums. Not overproduced too.

1. Dead Inside - A not very heavy song describing how modern men believe they are very emotional yet actually its all fake and "we are dead inside"

2. [Drill Sergeant] interlude - abuse

3. Psycho - The state of mind of Drill seargent. HARSH.

4. No-Mercy - (FTFY)

5. Reapers - A song about people who hold the trigger.

6. The Handler - Song about people who make reapers hold the trigger

7. [JFK] - John fucking kennedy 30 second offensive rage of dom & matt (chris is stunned)

8. Defector - no idea

9. Revolt - similar to uprising

10. Aftermath - only instrumental song of album.

11. The Globalist - Idk :/

12. Drones - DRONES!

Good idea except that "hollow point bullet" got a video and the only other track to get a video besides Psycho is "dead inside".

Does anybody think that Drill Sergeant will be an actual song or just an interlude (the sample that we got on instagram)?

Just because that guys resume listed a video for it... Why would they have a video just for an interlude?

Edited by howardm93