9. Fuck Your Shit Mr. President

10. Fuck Me

11. Fuck The World

12. I'm Everyone's Bitch

My lyrical, thematic predictions

Sounds like every rap album.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I missed the mark a little. Has anyone got this right so far? Seems like neither single was previewed on Instagram at all?

Dead Inside The only song with Piano. Also happens to be the single. It'll be kind of like Neutron Star Collision.

[Drill Sergeant] Probably the sample on IG from a few weeks ago.

Psycho Has the 030305 riff but also an Andre Rieu sample in the bridge.

Mercy This album's disco funk number. But unfortunately plagiarised from Greg, the Stop Sign by legendary Australian band TISM.

Reapers Intro and vocals reminiscent of Wynona's Big Brown Beaver by Primus. Turns out it's actually Dom singing. Matt has taken classic rock to it's logical conclusion with a multi-tracked Lute Solo.

The Handler A song about Matt's frustration with the mistreatment of his baggage at the airport.

[JFK] Prelude to Defector. Actually just the sound of planes landing at JFK airport.

Defector Citizen Erased Part II. It's just the lyrics sung backward (a magic code to undo the spell) and the Citizen becomes un-erased because mind control has been lifted and memories restored.

Revolt A song with lyrics written and sung in emoji.

Aftermath 12 minutes of talking about how to cook a pwoper fish with a two minute helsinki jam interlude while the fish is in the microwave.

The Globalist Chris's kids made him a bass out of lego and he wrote this song with it. Actually a hard rock cover of everything is awesome. Matt unleashes a guitar solo kind of like the one in Thunderstruck but noone can hear Chris because his kids didn't know how to make a pickup out of lego.

Drones This track contains some face-melting riffage played on a triple neck guitar. A music video will come out in a few months. Muse have turned into a hair band and Matt sings about riding a drone, kind of an ode to "I'm in Love with My Car" by Queen.

1. Dead Inside: Much akin to Execution Commentary.
  2. Drill Sergeant: Not much, just some guy screaming at you about Amazon drones. Also something about condoms.
  3. Psycho: Your ass literally belongs to him now.
  4. Mercy: A stranger version of

5. Reapers*: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy theme song.
  6. The Handler: feat. radiohead
  7. JFK: JFK screaming at you about Amazon drones.
  8. Defector: Dead Star pt.II. Easily the best song on the album.
  9. Revolt: just fuck me up bro
  10. Aftermath: Guiding Light pt.III
  11. The Globalist: The song that everyone likes for some reason
  12. Drones: The sound of Amazon drones flying in and out of the warehouse. This lasts for four and a half minutes. Nothing else happens. The end.

*have yet to hear it so i dunno*

pretty close

Dead Inside - Classic Muse single,Hysteria/PiB-esque vibe,maybe a bit of MK Ultra as well.

[Drill Sergeant] - Remember "Psychological Abuse"? That,with some sort of synth in the background.Less than a minute,maybe about 20 seconds even.

Psycho - The riff we know,the creepy "Beautiful People" vocals are the chorus. Verses have normal vocals. Guitar solo,not very long.

Mercy - Dark piano song,bit Take a Bow-ish.

Reapers - Following on from the dark vibe of the previous track. Heavy guitar/bass,doom metal vibe (it's nothing like death metal or black metal),strings.

The Handler - City of Delusion-ish acoustic kind of song,cheesy chorus.

[JFK] - JFK speech over military drumming

Defector - Military drumming continues here,the unavoidable Queen-styled song of the album. Cheese.

Revolt - RATM vibe. Heavy riffs and "angry" vocals.

Aftermath - Calm,dark,Hoodoo-esque song.Like Mercy but slow.

The Globalist - Slow guitar song,the calm before the storm...

Drones - AC/DC riffs,chanting,bass and guitar solos,the "stadium rock" track of the album bound to be the new Knights.

Not that it will be anything alike,but at least I tried.

I was pretty close on Psycho,Mercy and Defector right? (Well,only the first half of my prediction applied to Mercy lel)

Let's see...

1. Dead Inside - Accessible but heavy

2. Drill Sergeant - Intro to Psycho, as we know

3. Psycho - 0305030, and Your Ass

4. Mercy - Empathy Gap song. Built on scales

5. Reapers - Build-up song, which starts confused and quiet but ends with a sharp angry riff

6. The Handler - Something with a bit more groove

7. JFK - Maybe it is the JFK speech from a little while back, possibly with some synth underpinning

8. Defector - Possibly the CE2

9. Revolt - The World War 3 song, with a proper massive riff

10. Aftermath - Something more contemplative but unsettling. Piano/strings.

11. The Globalist - Deep Ecology song. Guitar solo somewhere in it

12. Drones - DRONES!

Saying that I was largely wrong on T2L and on Resistance, so I expect I will be again.

Seems like I've attributed a few predictions to the wrong songs (Clearly I thought the chant in Reapers was in Drones, and that Defector and Revolt would be what The Globalist is). Also sounds like I might be right with Aftermath, but yeah, mainly complete bullcrap.