people on youtube are so offended by the use of "A" word and "P" word and "F" word.

Are they fucking kidding me? A word?!!!

human drones. we are finished. this is all part of it. step into the singularity or fall in eventually. there is no room for free will in the singularity.

Yeah honestly the song didn't get me that pumped up, the drill sargeant and Your ass belongs to me now being the lyrics kinda ruins it for me, can already see the drill sargeant on the screens at the concerts and I'm just picturing it being super lame, hoping Dead Inside gets me more pumped for album

I really couldn't care less of all the things people are saying about the song. I know it's not their strongest songwriting or lyrics, it lacks the power sometimes, it could be heavier indeed...However it made me feel pumped because it's Muse, they're finally putting something out. Plus, they've got 9 more songs to prove us their new hard rock stuff is real :p Let's believe...and Psycho is not that bad cmon xD

Edited by k024er7

That video and song felt like a shoddy muse rip off/parody made by fans...as I was watching it I couldn't help but keep asking: "Is this real? Is this really Muse?" I actually laughed a few times.

I really hope the rest of the album isn't this stupid.

this was how I felt when Survival and Madness were released :LOL:

I share all the same criticisms that people expressed here already but I still think this is one of the better songs that Muse has recorded in a while. Definitely excited to hear it live. :happy:

That video and song felt like a shoddy muse rip off/parody made by fans...as I was watching it I couldn't help but keep asking: "Is this real? Is this really Muse?" I actually laughed a few times.

I really hope the rest of the album isn't this stupid.

Well it's definitely not as cool as a crashed drone in front of an apocalyptic white house(!)

Better than the last album's first single, so that's a positive. I didn't mind it but I was more focussed on the instrumentals than the vocals. I think the vocals could be far more distorted and punchier than they should be, perhaps something for the live version. But hey the riff is one of my favourite ones and am glad it's back in a more permanent role. I spent this morning getting ready for work head banging so it clearly rocks.

Lyrics are cheese, distortion hides everything ;)

this was how I felt when Survival and Madness were released :LOL:

I share all the same criticisms that people expressed here already but I still think this is one of the better songs that Muse has recorded in a while. Definitely excited to hear it live. :happy:

Yeah true, when I first heard madness and survival I must say I didn't like them...I nowove survival and can enjoy madness.

But I just feel with this song it might not grow on me...I think it'll be fun live though.

Well it's definitely not as cool as a crashed drone in front of an apocalyptic white house(!)

Haha, I never said that it was a good idea! It was just what I pictured those crazy fools coming up with.

Yeah true, when I first heard madness and survival I must say I didn't like them...I nowove survival and can enjoy madness.

But I just feel with this song it might not grow on me...I think it'll be fun live though.

Madness didn't grow on me yet, I think it never will...but I learned to live with the rest of the album and now I like most of the songs, a lot of them are much more awesome live :p