I've been having trouble with the stupid store too. But I'm not really worried about it or anything. I think I'll be able to order it by June.

who was the person on this thread who was gonna eat their asshole? Well, i'm afraid you can't now. your ass belongs to Matt. :$

Good one! :LOL:

"Not to make a big deal of it, but..... . I feel like this needs to be said. In light of working with Muse, and my information being shared on the message boards etc, I'd like to say that anything I post from my FB page or website Truthsayer.info has NOTHING to do with the opinions of the band or their affiliates. Thru this process I have seen how hardcore the fans can be and how they've shared some things without my knowing or consent. Those of you who know me know I have very strong political & spiritual opinions, and live what some would consider an "atypical" lifestyle. I would not like any of that to reflect on Muse at all. I do not speak for them. I speak for myself.

Ok then. Now that THAT is out of the way.

FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER CABAL! hahah... Their days are numbered.

Love Conquers All........."

Turns out that Lee guy has probably read through the board :LOL:

"Not to make a big deal of it, but..... . I feel like this needs to be said. In light of working with Muse, and my information being shared on the message boards etc, I'd like to say that anything I post from my FB page or website Truthsayer.info has NOTHING to do with the opinions of the band or their affiliates. Thru this process I have seen how hardcore the fans can be and how they've shared some things without my knowing or consent. Those of you who know me know I have very strong political & spiritual opinions, and live what some would consider an "atypical" lifestyle. I would not like any of that to reflect on Muse at all. I do not speak for them. I speak for myself.

A fuckin psycho indeed :LOL:

Turns out he's still a moron.

I dont get it, why no FLAC with Deluxe?

I am so confused I dont even know what I want to order now?:eek:

I just received an e-mail from the "powers that be" -- the Deluxe Edition in fact does NOT contain a FLAC version download.

Interesting marketing decision...

Without his knowing or consent?! It's the fucking internet, bro. Ever heard of Facebook privacy settings? :LOL:

I just received an e-mail from the "powers that be" -- the Deluxe Edition in fact does NOT contain a FLAC version download.

Interesting marketing decision...

That is balls.

Without his knowing or consent?! It's the fucking internet, bro. Ever heard of Facebook privacy settings? :LOL:

Some of what he said that was posted was apparently in private conversations, and that person screencapped and posted it for the public.

I don't agree with that sort of thing, but calling people bitches and cunts for doing it, and encouraging your nitwit minions to spam and harass them is way, WAY over the line.

And I said it before, but for such a self-professed "enlightened" person he really, really doesn't understand humanity. Or fanbases. Or the internet.

That is balls.

Some of what he said that was posted was apparently in private conversations, and that person screencapped and posted it for the public.

I don't agree with that sort of thing, but calling people bitches and cunts for doing it, and encouraging your nitwit minions to spam and harass them is way, WAY over the line.

And I said it before, but for such a self-professed "enlightened" person he really, really doesn't understand humanity. Or fanbases. Or the internet.

Well no, publicly posting screencaps of private convos is not on. I didn't realize that. Hard to keep up sometimes, heh. He's still a complete douchenozzle.

Can I get a quick fill in on the Lee thing? I lost it in the chaos and I'm interested. :LOL:

He's a weird guy who played for a band that opened gigs for muse in 2007, he became friends with them. He's worked with them over the years for some small things, and this time he helped with videos. His facebook profile is interesting, he's a conspiracy theorist.

That is balls.

I thought most of the screen caps were about the video? Not condoning people posting private messages though