I've seen a few people dissing Psycho, saying it rips off Rob Zombie's Pussy Liquor. And they are similar. Shame from what I can tell that song was released in 2003, at least 4 years after 0305030 popped up.

Oh shit, they are similar! XD 0305030 was definitely first though.

I've seen a few people dissing Psycho, saying it rips off Rob Zombie's Pussy Liquor. And they are similar. Shame from what I can tell that song was released in 2003, at least 4 years after 0305030 popped up.

Depeche mode's personal jesus is also similar. Saw a few people on twitter make that comment.

Given that his more recent work has involved Nickelback and Shania Twain I wouldn't be surprised.

I would guess a producer with Muse would have less influence on the structure of a song and more influence on the general sound, at reception, of the album. Hence Muse' disgust with Rick Rubin who probably shat his signature all over their music.

For example Psycho has more of a punch than Supremacy did, and could have had

I thought they did sell out last time, but I don't remember how quickly.

iirc they never did. We thought they would ("limited edition boxset" and everything), but they didn't.

Maybe because we don't wan't to be charged for ordering a million copies due to a shite website?

Obviously not talking about those who are ordering/getting charged multiple times.