Yeah true, when I first heard madness and survival I must say I didn't like them...I nowove survival and can enjoy madness.

But I just feel with this song it might not grow on me...I think it'll be fun live though.

mmmm yeah... I can never enjoy Madness. For Survival, I get the appeal and I've warmed up to it. I like the instrumental version a lot, it was just the vocals ruined it for me. I don't think it'll take long for people to like Psycho. Muse songs have surprised me, I used to hate most of Hullabaloo and half of Abso but save for Endlessly, I pretty much love it all now.

mmmm yeah... I can never enjoy Madness. For Survival, I get the appeal and I've warmed up to it. I like the instrumental version a lot, it was just the vocals ruined it for me. I don't think it'll take long for people to like Psycho. Muse songs have surprised me, I used to hate most of Hullabaloo and half of Abso but save for Endlessly, I pretty much love it all now.

Yeah exactly, I think it's just a matter of time till people start liking it. It is a good song afterall

Fuck. Does anyone know the details on that? Just as a one off thing or is there some sort of contract binding them for another 5 albums or whatever?

I don't think such details have been shared.

Why are people so upset about Muse signing with Warner?

Because it obviously makes the music worse.

Why are people so upset about Muse signing with Warner?

Personally it's because I wanted Muse to go with alternative distribution methods similar to what Aphex Twin/Radiohead have done in the past. They're certainly big enough to do their own thing and I'd really love to see them do surprise releases of entire albums or maybe just new material but now with Warner, I'd imagine there's a lot of formalities to be taken care of before anything can get done. Not to mention the marketing.

Without Warner, there's not a doubt in my mind that we'd be getting this album faster.

Also SerpentSatellite reminded me, they're assholes when it comes to intellectual property/copyright laws.