Things to do when you are bored :

I just wrote 0615 on youtube, and up came this..apart from some other videos ;)

looks great, no the music is not Muse ..i like it tough.

yeah, it's pretty cool. not much happening though :LOL:

but it's kinda the sound I imagined for drones when they kept talking about 'rock'.

Last night I dreamt that Matt tweeted that there was a sequel to Assassin on the album called "Malevolence" (or "Malevolent" not sure which).

Me when I woke up:

Funny thing is, I dreamt the other day that Muse released their new single, and completely updated their website, and updated their band logo... but alas, nothing when I woke up. :(

Things to do when you are bored :

I just wrote 0615 on youtube, and up came this..apart from some other videos ;)

looks great, no the music is not Muse ..i like it tough.

There's the shadow of a drone on the wing/plane at 00:13-00:16

BpmbW.jpg

Muse is that u

Edited by Origin of Sass

Funny thing is, I dreamt the other day that Muse released their new single, and completely updated their website, and updated their band logo... but alas, nothing when I woke up. :(

The other night I dreamt Dom was giving an interview and he was announcing the album and new single. I remember the single had a b-side, and that the album had 15 tracks. One of them was Who Knows Who for some reason and I was a bit disappointed, but not too much because there were 14 other songs on it!

Then I woke up :(

The other night I dreamt Dom was giving an interview and he was announcing the album and new single. I remember the single had a b-side, and that the album had 15 tracks. One of them was Who Knows Who for some reason and I was a bit disappointed, but not too much because there were 14 other songs on it!

Then I woke up :(

We are all dreaming about new new music atm. That's what lack of information does, drives you crazy!