But where are you getting March from?

It's a fair observation if one assumes that March is a given, if it refers to the single. But I think everyone's grasping at straws with this here. A June release contradicts the festival announcer as well as the interview, but nothing else makes sense. It could possibly just mean "06" days and "15" hours or some cryptic garbage like that. In retrospect, 6 days and 15 hours makes most sense to me because I doubt they'd tease the album release date in such a dumb way

It's a fair observation if one assumes that March is a given, if it refers to the single. But I think everyone's grasping at straws with this here. A June release contradicts the festival announcer as well as the interview, but nothing else makes sense. It could possibly just mean "06" days and "15" hours or some cryptic garbage like that. In retrospect, 6 days and 15 hours makes most sense to me because I doubt they'd tease the album release date in such a dumb way

I don't see why March would be a given but the year wouldn't.

I don't see why March would be a given but the year wouldn't.

Because everyone's a cynic. No but in all seriousness I'd rather say 6 days 15 hours as a countdown. Seems most straightforward to me. An album title being shown through a tease makes sense, but people really don't care enough about a release date to be shown like this, which would make it a pointless tease. Seems unprofessional really, considering if you obfuscate a release date then you're just fucking with the fans (Death Grips). Everything else leads to a more immediate buildup of hype, whereas a tease saying you have to wait 4 months has no payoff like all the clips, photos, and everything else. Since Matt said Psycho will drop soon I think this must hint towards the single