Has there been any type of hint or teaser that point towards there being another piano song? Completely forgot.

Yeah, an Instagram pic of Matt with long hair playing the piano.

Edit: whoops too late.

Has there been any type of hint or teaser that point towards there being another piano song? Completely forgot.

There was an Instagram pic on the Muse account of Matt playing the piano. Would link you to it but I'm on an iPod with very low battery.

Edit: balls.

crap.

edit: I think there was an instagram pic of Matt playing the piano.

:D

I know the answer is probably no but have I missed anything today so far?! had to become a UX designer at work today. I feel for them now...

SMBH? Coming off of Absolution and hearing that, it was pretty shocking.

I think I was more upset after hearing SMBH than I was after hearing Madness, tbh.

I was so obsessively in love with Abso, it felt like the band had either suddenly turned into some kind of joke, or I'd been an idiot to take Abso so seriously.

I'm actually still not sure about that...

I agree with your point but I wouldn't include Survival. Really that song has everything die hard Muse fans had been asking for just executed with cringey lyrics.

But if journalists described that song on paper half the members here would've lost their shit, but as I said earlier we didn't get any journalist impressions until after that song released.

Even on paper there would have been warning signs with Survival. The terrible lyrics, the choir - it ended up being everything I never wanted Muse to be.

And it wasn't written for the Olympics, Matt specifically said he was writing a song, but the deal fell through, and when they came back to him, he offered them Survival.

I get the impression he let on initially that he had the Olympics in mind with it, but later on I remember reading a comment where he was actually a bit surprised they used it.

And I don't think radio is important to finding new music anymore; at least not most genres of music.

Way too limited.

three fucks, a shit and a cunt.

And I have a new unofficial team name for my crew at work.

I get the impression he let on initially that he had the Olympics in mind with it, but later on I remember reading a comment where he was actually a bit surprised they used it.

Not necessarily anything odd about that though.

Not at all, just commenting on the "but it was for the Olympics" comments.

I believe the song would have existed anyways, and it's not that silly solely because of the Olympics issue.

I guess SMBH was arguably just as silly.

I was really hoping for a more serious Muse album again this time, but lately I've just been envisioning a faux-political version of "you fucking motherfucker."

Just because I like to read all the floundering here's a wild one:

What if the 0615 actually is a day and month notation. You just subtract 12 from 15 which makes it 0603 and clearly that is two days away so choo choo mothatruckah!

but really it might just be June of this year after all. >.>