My favourite version of Muscle Museum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTK60tE3hhs

3 mins in, it's unbelievable. It seems a more sincere performance than most MM performances I've seen. Also you can hear the final notes far better than on the Astoria performance

Yeah, that pretty much destroys Astoria. :LOL: Same notes as Showbiz for the ending, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember which performance of Plug in Baby had Matt making the Fuzz Factory make a note, which the crow would shout back at him, then he'd change the pitch and repeat?

I just remember it being awesome, if it helps, I think it was at a festival in Mainland Europe.

The only reason I don't like the Reading one so much is because of how fucked up the sound levels are' date=' but once the riff kicks in..phwoar[/quote']

Yeah, the mixing kind of ruined all of Reading 06's performaces for me, although I'm fussy about things like that.

Personally my favorite performance was Bliss at Live 8-even though Matt fell :LOL:

aren't the performances from that gig playback? was watching hysteria at live 8, and matt's playing doesn't match up with the sound at all sometimes--the riff right before the solo, for example. would make sense out of why the guitar didn't sound farked up at all even though he twipped :LOL:

aren't the performances from that gig playback? was watching hysteria at live 8, and matt's playing doesn't match up with the sound at all sometimes--the riff right before the solo, for example. would make sense out of why the guitar didn't sound farked up at all even though he twipped :LOL:

I don't think so, it was probably just lag on the video uploaders' part. I'm pretty sure Bliss wasn't, it was different in a multitude of ways to the album version, it even had the falsetto :awesome: But I'll have a look at Hysteria.

I don't think so, it was probably just lag on the video uploaders' part. I'm pretty sure Bliss wasn't, it was different in a multitude of ways to the album version, it even had the falsetto :awesome: But I'll have a look at Hysteria.

looked at 'em again, and it seems like some of the videos have another audio layer on top

this one, for example:

1. at the beginning, it sounds like he's scraping down from the top of the neck--definitely not what matt's playing.

2. notice where his hand's at at 2:30--definitely not the riff you hear

3. you can hear a second guitar doing a bend at 2:36--probably what matt's actually playing.

then there's this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Ja3F57wfg. sounds like everything's right in that one. and the falsetto he does for bliss in it isn't the same as the other videos of bliss from live 8, including the clip in takeabow19's bliss falsetto compilation :LOL: it's still good, though :happy:edit: nvm, actually watched the video and some parts like 5:04 look off. maybe the audio quality :noey:

Edited by Obsy

looked at 'em again, and it seems like some of the videos have another audio layer on top

this one, for example:

1. at the beginning, it sounds like he's scraping down from the top of the neck--definitely not what matt's playing.

2. notice where his hand's at at 2:30--definitely not the riff you hear

3. you can hear a second guitar doing a bend at 2:36--probably what matt's actually playing.

Wow, you're right actually, that does look like playback, especially at the beginning and the riff before the solo, like you said. :noey:

And I see what you mean about Bliss too, it's odd. There's definitely something funny going on there, haha.

Edited by Banksy.