Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Rock Am Ring 2010...but I can't find the video

Uprising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRKa2BP_EE

Unnatural Selection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5SBGYIqik

fucking awesome, hence actually embedding the video

EDIT: Oh also Blackout from HAARP was perfect. And that's the only time you'll hear me say that about a performance from that DVD. Well apart from maybe Hoodoo

EDIT: Oh also Blackout from HAARP was perfect. And that's the only time you'll hear me say that about a performance from that DVD. Well apart from maybe Hoodoo

Now that you mention Blackout at HAARP, I remember being there both nights and I probably didn't even appreciate the music as much as I should have as I was distracted by the acrobats and the confetti. It was nice but you focussed a bit less on the beauty of the song itself.

Now that you mention Blackout at HAARP, I remember being there both nights and I probably didn't even appreciate the music as much as I should have as I was distracted by the acrobats and the confetti. It was nice but you focussed a bit less on the beauty of the song itself.

I was there on the 17th but I was 13 or something and only knew a few songs so I didn't realise half the stuff I was seeing :stunned:

I was there on the 17th but I was 13 or something and only knew a few songs so I didn't realise half the stuff I was seeing :stunned:

As long as you enjoyed it all, that's what matters. On the 17th I was in the GC on Chris's side. It was ace. Didn't get in GC on the 1st night.

As long as you enjoyed it all, that's what matters. On the 17th I was in the GC on Chris's side. It was ace. Didn't get in GC on the 1st night.

I can barely remember it though :LOL:

Stuff I do remember:

Saying Supermassive would open

KoC opening

Recording B&H on my phone

Suddenly realising they were playing Invincible after that intro

Starlight

TIRO (was my favourite song at that time)

Those Blackout balloons (didn't realise what song it was)

Bliss (I remembered as the song I had seen on Kerrang a few times)

PiB...I remember it made the stadium shake

Take a Bow

Most other songs I didn't know...

I can barely remember it though :LOL:

Stuff I do remember:

Saying Supermassive would open

KoC opening

Recording B&H on my phone

Suddenly realising they were playing Invincible after that intro

Starlight

TIRO (was my favourite song at that time)

Those Blackout balloons (didn't realise what song it was)

Bliss (I remembered as the song I had seen on Kerrang a few times)

PiB...I remember it made the stadium shake

Take a Bow

Most other songs I didn't know...

TIRO was good on the 2nd night cos Matt swapped over to the side we were on. It was nice to get to see him play right in front of us. I recorded loads of bits on my phone, still have those recordings but they're a bit crap. I was most excited about Sunburn.

TIRO was good on the 2nd night cos Matt swapped over to the side we were on. It was nice to get to see him play right in front of us. I recorded loads of bits on my phone, still have those recordings but they're a bit crap. I was most excited about Sunburn.

Sing For Absolution, Sunburn, Hoodoo, Forced In, New Born. Had no idea what they were :(

Screenager live at Montreaux Jazz Festival 2002

i love how he begins with that piano...and then the butterflies and hurricanes... and overall its just an outstanding performance. definitely the best live performance compared to the original song in my opinion. i love this!!

That piano is Rachmaninov Prelude in G minor. :)