Guiding Light

UD

Supermassive

Survival

IS

Uprising

Starlight

Edited by fabripav

Because only muse can write Unsustainable thinking about it as "the gig intro", release part of it as a teaser trailer for the album and use part of it as the actual gig intro, then cut the song from the movie of the gig.

Forgot about Charles too. Wtf muse :LOL: oh well, all those songs better be in the blu-ray.

Edited by fabripav

Just thought I'd drop in and say that Unsustainable isn't on the film (just as audio in the credits). Neither is Liquid State, Unintended, Blackout, Map of the Problematique or Stockholm Syndrome.

Have nice dreams.

If this is true, it's really odd that Unsustainable, in particular, got cut. Charles was a prominent feature of the stadium shows. I'm skeptical, because this would make me sad :(

Maybe this is why the track list hasn't been released...

Just thought I'd drop in and say that Unsustainable isn't on the film (just as audio in the credits). Neither is Liquid State, Unintended, Blackout, Map of the Problematique or Stockholm Syndrome.

Have nice dreams.

Seriously? Have you seen it? there is NO WAY that all those songs were not included. That would be dumbass.

Have nice dreams.

Wow. You can't just cut any of those and put in Guiding Light instead. Awful decision..

Have nice dreams.

How do you know that?

"Looks like we're gonna have to cut Stockholm, lads"

"Really? I mean, that's a real fan favourite live, I think we should keep it in"

"No, we need to make room for Explorers"

That+s+it+I+m+out.+A+grown+ass+man+just+said_9e746c_4723734.gif

Seriously though, I was looking forward to maybe going to see it in a cinema but with a tracklist like that, I just don't see the point. I'm still holding out hope that the blu-ray will be better but it'll probably end up being exactly the same.

Wait wait....so they took a shit setlist and made it even more shit for the DVD?

Just give us the Wembley 360 already, you dicks.

The set isn't bad, it's just 'greatest hits', and i can understand that, but those songs cut are a real letdown. Anyway, is just for the film, or for the bluray too? If are cut in both is bad news, Map, Liquid, Stockholm and Blackout are highly enjoyable.

I agree with Wembley.

I wonder who they think are actually gonna bother paying $15 for watching a recorded Muse gig in the cinema just a few months after an extensive stadium-tour. I imagine the casual fan doesn't give a shit, hell not even knowing it exists. Then we're left with the dedicated fanbase so where's the logic in cutting atleasr three songs they know we'd love to watch?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Fanboys/fangirls who didn't go to the stadium gigs?

I'm pretty certain the majority of the tickets bought for these screenings are fans who've also been to the stadium show aswell. And the rest are equally dedicated fans with the same interests who just weren't lucky enough to have a gig within travelling distance.

I'm pretty certain the majority of the tickets bought for these screenings are fans who've also been to the stadium show aswell. And the rest are equally dedicated fans with the same interests who just weren't lucky enough to have a gig within travelling distance.

I didn't go to a stadium show as none were near me. However the cinema they're showing it at is 30m from me, just across the bloody street :LOL: the ticket is also only 5€. The second and the third are the biggest reasons why I'm still going to see it even though the setlist is appalling. Let the ticket be more expensive or the cinema somewhere else, I'd skip it. Let the ticket be more expensive and the cinema somewhere else, but have a awesome setlist, I'd definitely go. Muse just have lost it and are lucky with me this time :LOL: