Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

There is also b-stage picture from what appears to be two different songs, some where Matt has his guitar on his back, and others where he has no guitar, Dom is on the small drum kit for these pictures. Which songs did Dom play the small kit for? You Can see Matt doing the Waving of the arms to the crowd, common with Undisclosed Desires. There is previous footage I have seen where Matt layed in the stage as seen in one picture and sang Blackout.

Lastly, I really hope that Isolated System is not a DVD song, I can watch the music video at home, that should be the credits or something....

Thoughts on my ramble?

Probably Guiding Light and Undisclosed.

Yeah, IS would be good for the credits. Leaving Unsustainable out would be stupid as fuck.

It's really Uns not being in there that pisses me off. Definitely one of the ones I wanted the most, and THE NAME OF THE FUCKING TOUR.

Also, I know SS has a million proshots, but it also appeared like some of the best visuals of the tour where during it (as they also were at arena gigs it was played at.)

Couldn't be assed about LS, and the others make sense, even though it sucks.

IS should absolutely have been cut before Uns, as it's basically just the video/recording anyways.

The Official Images Muse has on film.muse.mu is what I find more interesting than the 'official stills' as posted by Gigwise. I see 6 images there which appear to all be from SS. Two pictures of the TV's on the pyramid, Followed by two other pictures where you can see Dom is the main focus in the TV style pyramid still, both of which Matt is playing the Red Glitter., and lastly, two more pictures of Matt with the red glitter, first of him holding it above his head, the second of him tossing it.Far as I can tell, SS is the only song the red glitter showed up.

Those are not pics from the movie, but from the gig the movie was shot at. There's a difference.

Those are not pics from the movie, but from the gig the movie was shot at. There's a difference.

You are right, a few images are in both galleries. It would 'make sense' that the ones in the gallery for the movie, are things in the movie though... Quite possibly could not be the case though...

I still haven't seen any source of where this information came from that those songs were not in the movie?

I'm still up for hosting at my place.

Maybe I'll play Hullabaloo also so you can get something with a complete recording (except possibly one song).

No directions though. You have to find me.

Let's do it! You're in San Mateo, so I'm halfway there.

:( Hope it gets figured out soon.

Yup. :(

What did the original tracklist look like then?

The same but without Apocalypse Please. :LOL:

But hey, they added a song after all.

---

Thanks to the French fan club (musemessenger.com / Ben Tavares) for relaying and translating the Warner France's message to them.

The DVD is still open to a few changes, however this is what we should expect!

Muse will release new DVD 'The Haarp Tour : Live From Wembley' on December, 3rd.

This DVD will come with a live CD and will be released in 3 formats :

1. One package CD + DVD collector in a box, with the CD, the DVD plus exclusive postcards

2. CD + DVD on a classic format

3. The DVD only in a classic package

The DVD will also contain some images from the backstage, a documentary about the 2 nights in Wembley and the almost complete gig from the 17th June.

Track listing (not yet confirmed) :

1. Knights of Cydonia

2. Hysteria

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Butterflies and Hurricanes

6. Hoodoo

7. Feeling Good

8. Invincible

9. Starlight

10. Time is Running Out

11. Newborn

12. Soldiers Poem

13. Unintended

14. Blackout

15. Plug in Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome

17. Take A Bow

The CD will contain a mixed selection of tracks from the both nights. Approximate length : 45 minutes. Track listing not announced yet.

---

Looks like after some complaining they added AP in the end

I'm sure it sounds silly to some, but Uns was one of the songs I was most looking forward to, and this is just an absolutely asinine move... Yes, Charles aside. ("save Charles" just makes a cuter hashtag...)

Why cut that and leave IS, which is long, pre-recorded, and features the exact same visuals as the official video?

I'm sure it sounds silly to some, but Uns was one of the songs I was most looking forward to, and this is just an absolutely asinine move... Yes, Charles aside. ("save Charles" just makes a cuter hashtag...)

Why cut that and leave IS, which is long, pre-recorded, and features the exact same visuals as the official video?

I know, left out Unsu really bothers me, also, i was looking after Stockholm and Blackout, being an Absolution whore.