Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

It might be that more songs are included in the Blu Ray. Like a Director's Cut type thing, who knows

The thing says "9 STUNNING STILLS FROM MUSE'S NEW CONCERT MOVIE" so Stockholm is very much on the DVD.

How sure are we that Max just isn't trolling?

The thing says "9 STUNNING STILLS FROM MUSE'S NEW CONCERT MOVIE" so Stockholm is very much on the DVD.

How sure are we that Max just isn't trolling?

Like Fabri said, one of the "stills" is one of the gig pics, there's no way of telling what is and isn't based on that..

He's not

Ok, although the screening will have the shittiest setlist i can imagine, there a only two things left that i'm really looking forward to.

I assume the quality of sound and mixing in 4K and cinema sound system will be incredible (that what you can hear on the trailer seems already mixed a lot better than HAARP) an the shots in the trailer high above the crowd look very spectacular.

we'll se on the 5th...

Is Oakland 4k?

I doubt it. It's at that older theater in Oakland. http://www.renaissancerialto.com/

I got very excited when I saw this (as it works better for me too!) but when I checked it now says Wednesday November 6. Make up your mind Oakland. :mad:

Damn it! :fear:

Just thought I'd drop in and say that Unsustainable isn't on the film (just as audio in the credits). Neither is Liquid State, Unintended, Blackout, Map of the Problematique or Stockholm Syndrome.

Have nice dreams.

Damn it! :fear:

Looked like SS was absolutely immense that night, especially the Freedom outro, you're right though. If they knew they were filming the show they could have at least played a different set that night, Bliss, Dead Star and Sunburn haven't featured on a DVD for a while. Can't understand them leaving out Unsustainable :LOL:

Gigwise also posted a review on their website: http://www.gigwise.com/features/85371/review-10-things-about-muse-live-at-rome-olympic-stadium#FfMADKxyteltEB9S.01

Nothing new I think, apart from the enthusiastic write-up... and this:

"Anything more would have been too much to absorb, and sure that the full concert will probably emerge on the DVD eventually."

But it doesn't sound like they really know anything, so...

Gigwise also posted a review on their website: http://www.gigwise.com/features/85371/review-10-things-about-muse-live-at-rome-olympic-stadium#FfMADKxyteltEB9S.01

Nothing new I think, apart from the enthusiastic write-up... and this:

"Anything more would have been too much to absorb, and sure that the full concert will probably emerge on the DVD eventually."

But it doesn't sound like they really know anything, so...

Gigwise seemed to quite enjoy the movie, and sounded to be somewhat of a fan too. They also posted the 'official stills' in their article, which do not seem to be from Rome, nor from Rumor, appear in the movie.

I will take the removed tracks as a grain of salt until there is a source behind it. Blackout/Map/Unintended/SS were on all HAARP, so having them cut doesn't seem too far out of the question. Liquid State, I expected it to be in, but Chris might not have felt comfortable with how the live version sounded in the recording, there also could have been a mistake made (not the first time muse has cut songs due to incredibly small mistakes). Unsustainable is beyond surprising to be cut though. The song is epic, and it is the UNSUSTAINABLE TOUR after all...

The Official Images Muse has on film.muse.mu is what I find more interesting than the 'official stills' as posted by Gigwise. I see 6 images there which appear to all be from SS. Two pictures of the TV's on the pyramid, Followed by two other pictures where you can see Dom is the main focus in the TV style pyramid still, both of which Matt is playing the Red Glitter., and lastly, two more pictures of Matt with the red glitter, first of him holding it above his head, the second of him tossing it.Far as I can tell, SS is the only song the red glitter showed up.

There is also b-stage picture from what appears to be two different songs, some where Matt has his guitar on his back, and others where he has no guitar, Dom is on the small drum kit for these pictures. Which songs did Dom play the small kit for? You Can see Matt doing the Waving of the arms to the crowd, common with Undisclosed Desires. There is previous footage I have seen where Matt layed in the stage as seen in one picture and sang Blackout.

Lastly, I really hope that Isolated System is not a DVD song, I can watch the music video at home, that should be the credits or something....

Thoughts on my ramble?