What difference does it make? :erm:

None.

Is it confirmed that they're gonna stream Muse live? I mean none of the band pages or here in the site did they announce that it'll be streamed live. It's all assumptions so far. Would be disappointed if it wasn't streamed live :(

We'll have wait and see.

I can't really speak for the person that was there but I've seen Citizen Erased a few times and I'm just saying that was a bit of a half-assed performance. I'm not citicising the band as it was basically a soundcheck of a song they hadn't played in ages, and I'm kind of working of the assumption that North Americans would just be happy to see Citizen Erased at all.

I can't really speak for the person that was there but I've seen Citizen Erased a few times and I'm just saying that was a bit of a half-assed performance. I'm not citicising the band as it was basically a soundcheck of a song they hadn't played in ages, and I'm kind of working of the assumption that North Americans would just be happy to see Citizen Erased at all.

Vocally it sounded a bit half-assed but I was listening to it in another window (I know they didn't move much) and the instruments were pretty spot on as usual. Not an exceptional performance but I didn't find it as underwhelming as the reactions made me think I would be.

People moaning over the specific type of guitar Matt is using? Wow. If it makes no difference to the sound, who cares?

It does. Just not a very big difference.

Archived