Well they rehearsed Citizen, so why not that one. I'd settle with a proshot of Agitated and Hyper Music/Fury :yesey:

Well, I asked if something interesting would pop up.. ;) I'm pretty sure Fury won't pop up. Hopefully if I say that enough times one of the many mystical space beings will want to prove me wrong.

I wish Matt still did the Glasto 04 riff in CE (the one which became Supremacy, basically)

I don't think the actual riff became Supremacy. I think it just inspired Matt to write another heavy 7-string riff which in the end became Supremacy.

There's no way I'm staying up until 4 am unless there's 100% going to be a stream. I don't want this to be another Summer Sonic LIVE STREAM LIVE MUSIC MUSE ARE PLAYING LIVE RIGHT NOW LIVE bullshit thing.

I don't think the actual riff became Supremacy. I think it just inspired Matt to write another heavy 7-string riff which in the end became Supremacy.

There's no way I'm staying up until 4 am unless there's 100% going to be a stream. I don't want this to be another Summer Sonic LIVE STREAM LIVE MUSIC MUSE ARE PLAYING LIVE RIGHT NOW LIVE bullshit thing.

Isn't it quite similar, just way slower?

Archived