What Muse fan are you?

apoco123

Early or late?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Early or late?

• Showbiz, Origin & Absolution
    • BHaR, The Resistance & 2nd Law

When was it that they played the Curiosa tour? I remember hearing about them for the first time around that time, because I am a Cure fan. I didn't make it to a show, though.

Anyway, KoC on Guitar Hero made me stand up and pay attention, so I would say I am a BH&R era fan, even though I didn't buy anything by them until TR came out. So, BH&R got me interested, the first album I bought was TR, but Absolution turned me into an obssessive addict.

Not really sure where I fit in.

• 2 weeks later...

Knew about some songs since around 2007 (mostly PiB and SMBH) but rediscovered muse and really got into them in 2010.

It was actually pretty cool, I came across TR(the song) on facebook and was familiar with the name muse, so I listened to it and... woah I do like this band! :D

I wish I knew them earlier though :( I feel bad to have missed the awesome OoS/Abso era gigs...

Although, I too wish I had found the band earlier. I like almost every one of their songs. From the first album on.

Me too, there are no songs that I genuinely dislike... And it's weird for me that I do, I am usually very unstable at music choices :p

Me too, there are no songs that I genuinely dislike... And it's weird for me that I do, I am usually very unstable at music choices :p

You will learn to hate some songs soon... (Overdue, NSC, GL)

...and eventually you become an embittered hardcore Muser or turn into an italian troll or pretend to hate Muse, although you love golden era Muse (OoS - BHAR) (must be strong :'().

muhaha :)

...and eventually you become an embittered hardcore Muser or turn into an italian troll or pretend to hate Muse, although you love golden era Muse (OoS - BHAR) (must be strong :'().

I'd include now in their 'golden era' to be honest, just for different reasons

Oh shit, I forgot about NSC :p

Maybe a mix... Hardcore embittered troll who loves the golden era! I think it's a fair description of many musers :LOL:

(Srsly, what about Italian trolls?)

Everbody got it, only you seem a bit upset. :supersad:

Oh shit, I forgot about NSC :p

Maybe a mix... Hardcore embittered troll who loves the golden era! I think it's a fair description of many musers :LOL:

Actually I enjoy GL. quite a lot, it's so ridiculous :LOL:

(Srsly, what about Italian trolls?)

Soon you will know who I meant. :yesey:

Archived