What Muse fan are you?

apoco123

Early or late?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Early or late?

• Showbiz, Origin & Absolution
    • BHaR, The Resistance & 2nd Law

when you apply for the job of "never doing anything in life except trolling other peoples posts on muse.mu" make sure to put me as a reference... oh wait. you already have that job! keep up the good work!

edit: sorry, my sarcasm came bursting through there. i dont actually care what you do all day.

He wasn't trolling anyone

oooh that edit, you're such a cool guy :cool:

when you apply for the job of "never doing anything in life except trolling other peoples posts on muse.mu" make sure to put me as a reference... oh wait. you already have that job! keep up the good work!

edit: sorry, my sarcasm came bursting through there. i dont actually care what you do all day.

Srsly, they don't teach grammar just for fun. Are you in purpose trying to ruin your credibility or are you just so #yolo and careless that you don't bother to write properly.

/ sorry, but if you act like and idiot, you could even try.

was just stating that while i got into them during their "mainstream" era that i prefer their music from before that. and honestly, i dont care what kind of fan you label yourself as. thats up to you

I wasn't trolling. I was pointing out how ridiculous your post was.

Jesus. This board. :rolleyes:

They're now my favourite band. (mainly because I never had a favourite band...)

Unfortunately this was only, like- 3 months ago.

But I MUST tell you, my favourite album is BH&R.

(Because Starlight is the first song that I really started liking :))

ATM, my favourite song by them is Map of the Problematique. Am I doing well as a Muser? :happy:

Welcome to the Muse forum! BHaR was the album that "got me into Muse". City of Delusion is one of my favorites. :yesey: I wish I'd known about them sooner as well, but eh, what can you do.

I wasn't trolling. I was pointing out how ridiculous your post was.

i guess i just need to learn to keep my opinions to myself :p. most of the people here cant seem to be able to accept what other people think, regardless of how ridiculous someones thought may seem.

i guess i just need to learn to keep my opinions to myself :p. most of the people here cant seem to be able to accept what other people think, regardless of how ridiculous someones thought may seem.

I don't think you even know what was wrong with your post.

i got into muse in 2008 and my first favorite was Exo Politics.

that said im much more a "pre mainstream" Muser. all my favorite songs come from origin and absolution and some of my more personal favorite songs are showbiz, darkshines, futurism and megalomania

I believe Muse crossed over into the mainstream for real in 2006 with the release of BH&R + Twilight etc. And I love your choices of Muse favourites. :)

Cliques... maturest board of the decade.

I believe Muse crossed over into the mainstream for real in 2006 with the release of BH&R + Twilight etc. And I love your choices of Muse favourites. :)

Cliques... maturest board of the decade.

During the Absolution era they were sooooo indie, you're right

It's not like they headlined Glasto in '04 :yesey:

During the Absolution era they were sooooo indie, you're right

It's not like they headlined Glasto in '04 :yesey:

They were still flirting with the mainstream in the UK and Europe and started to receive a lot more recognition in 2004, but in the American continent and other continents they were still kind of no one, yes.

They were still flirting with the mainstream in the UK and Europe and started to receive a lot more recognition in 2004, but in the American continent and other continents they were still kind of no one, yes.

That is unless you live in a deserted middle-of-nowhere city in the U.S. where STILL nobody knows of muse! But don't worry, they've got their Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj crap still! :mad:

Pretty sure it's a bad thing if you feel like a hipster for liking muse nowadays. :(

Archived