L.

Hmm, what number in queue for barrier do you think I'll be if I pick up my ticket at 17.00 and probably arrive there around 17.30?

If you arrive after 5, you won't even be in the queue as gates will have opened by then.

Trouble is, you won't know at which gate to queue until you get your ticket, so you can't even get there early and ask someone to hold your place while you run to the box office.

That said, all the people I know who have received their tickets, have tickets for 'North Bank, Turnstile F', so you could take a chance that that will also be your correct gate. This is what I'd do if I were in your situation.

It really depends on when you ordered your tickets. If you ordered them straight away, you're likely to be North Gate but if you ordered them later (like I did), you're probably not at that gate.

Oh, is that how it appears to be going? Makes sense, most of the people I know bought in the pre-sale. I didn't buy until several days later. Be interesting to see which gate I have then. Shit, I may be on my own with nobody I know! :LOL:

You can forget about barrier at that point.

Heh, yeah I know. I was just trying to be sarcastic.

If you arrive after 5, you won't even be in the queue as gates will have opened by then.

Trouble is, you won't know at which gate to queue until you get your ticket, so you can't even get there early and ask someone to hold your place while you run to the box office.

That said, all the people I know who have received their tickets, have tickets for 'North Bank, Turnstile F', so you could take a chance that that will also be your correct gate. This is what I'd do if I were in your situation.

Seems like I'll have to do this then. But oh the misery if I were to pick the wrong gate.

Heh, yeah I know. I was just trying to be sarcastic.

Seems like I'll have to do this then. But oh the misery if I were to pick the wrong gate.

Can you not contact them and arrange to have them sent to a UK address, as Ari did?

Oh, is that how it appears to be going? Makes sense, most of the people I know bought in the pre-sale. I didn't buy until several days later. Be interesting to see which gate I have then. Shit, I may be on my own with nobody I know! :LOL:

Aww, that would suck. You'll have to queue with Frakkles. :vomit:

Mine are East side. Ordered from presale through Muse.mu. Try contacting the box office earlier that day to see if they can tell you which gate your tickets are for.

Does someone know how to go about having the tickets sent to a UK address? I have a friend who's willing, but I'm not sure who to contact about it. I also ordered mine through the presale.

EDIT: There's no phone number on the seetickets website, so I just emailed them. My fingers are crossed that there won't be a problem!

Does someone know how to go about having the tickets sent to a UK address? I have a friend who's willing, but I'm not sure who to contact about it. I also ordered mine through the presale.

EDIT: There's no phone number on the seetickets website, so I just emailed them. My fingers are crossed that there won't be a problem!

Here it is: 00448719891295.

Now the bad news: You can no longer change the address in the website as tickets have been already shipped. I think your tickets (and my ticket) are now set aside to be sent to the venue. I can still change my address for the Manchester one, but not for this one.

The good news: Seetickets always say that box office opens 5:00PM (same message and panic in Wembley 2007 and 2010), In reality, box office opens at around 11:00AM.

Good luck.

Here it is: 00448719891295.

Now the bad news: You can no longer change the address in the website as tickets have been already shipped. I think your tickets (and my ticket) are now set aside to be sent to the venue. I can still change my address for the Manchester one, but not for this one.

The good news: Seetickets always say that box office opens 5:00PM (same message and panic in Wembley 2007 and 2010), In reality, box office opens at around 11:00AM.

Good luck.

Ahhhh oh no! :( I hope that customer service can make the change last-minute! If not, I hope you're right about the box office! I am spending ridiculous amounts of money to fly over there, and I'll be damned if they make all my traveling and queuing a waste :LOL:

Thank you for the info, by the way! If I don't get a reply to my email tomorrow, I'll suck it up and pay the long distance fees to call :LOL:

Good luck.

Thank you, you may have averted a heart attack I'm too young to have :chuckle:. Coming all the way from the western US only to get stuck outside the venue in a huge Will Call queue (two nights in a row) was not my idea of a good time.

That's still hours after we plan on queuing, but it's not that bad.

So a question for those who did the presale - did you all get the same gate? I still won't know where to queue until after 11 :unsure:.

I have North and some of my friends have Clock end, those are opposite ends of the pitch, does that mean some of us will have further to get to the stage? Will it be a race against the turnstiles closest to the stage?

Does anybody know which end the stage will be at?

my tickets just arrived today :):):). i'm very much looking forward to this gig :)...

since there's been a lot of talk about the gate: i bought the tickets in the general sale via ticketmaster one day after they went on sale, and the gate i got is "clock end turnstile M"...

Which gate is closest to the stage? :erm:

I don't know exactly which one is closest (I might go to the Emirates soon and find out for sure), but the ticketmaster seating plan shows the stage is at the Clock End (it was the same for Coldplay). So we know those with 'North Bank' turnstiles would enter at the opposite end. My ticket is East Stand Turnstile J, which would enter into the stadium on Matt's side, and West Stand would end up on Chris' side. What I don't know yet is how many turnstiles are actually being used and therefore how close to the stage each East and West turnstile is.

Archived