L.

Looking on eBay (not to buy, just looking at gates), there are people with GA tickets for north end, clock end, east and west. So maybe the stage is in the middle.

The seating plans for all the stadium gigs shows the stage at the end, I think it's just that the clock end gate will come out at the side of the stage near the front.

Do we know how many different gates are being used yet? I've come across four so far...

They've got a picture on them which is possibly Reading 2011 (I think?).

Either that or one of the 2010 stadium gigs, I think.

They're not as stylish as the Wembley 2010 tickets.

EDIT: Judging by the clothes I think the picture is actually from Wembley.

Couldn't help myself, just got tickets for this! Going both 25'th and 26'th now! :D

Does anyone know what the camera policy is for these gigs?

The thing that came with the tickets says "The use of equipment for recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any venue is strictly forbidden and items which the promoter of the venue management reasonably believe are being used in breach of this prohibition may be confiscated."

The thing that came with the tickets says "The use of equipment for recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any venue is strictly forbidden and items which the promoter of the venue management reasonably believe are being used in breach of this prohibition may be confiscated."

Thanks, haven't received my tickets yet so I haven't read that info :)

Oh and about that, does anyone have any experience with this? They told me in the mail that I have to bring my payment card, but is that really necessary? Because it's my mom's credit card and I don't think she'd appreciate me taking it to the UK. Can't I just show my ID-card, or would that not be enough? I think the tickets should be in my name anyway. Also, in the mail they sent me, they said the tickets would be up for collection at 16:30h. Isn't that a bit late?

(I'm a bit stressed about this :p)

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I have never been to a gig in the UK and I have never collected tickets at a venue before, so I have no idea what to expect...

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I have never been to a gig in the UK and I have never collected tickets at a venue before, so I have no idea what to expect...

When we collected our tickets for Wembley, we had to bring the credit card used when booking the tickets and our order number. The first mail we got told us that the tickets could be collected from 16:00 (gates opened at 16:30) but a week or so before the gig the time was changed to 12:00 :)

When we collected our tickets for Wembley, we had to bring the credit card used when booking the tickets and our order number. The first mail we got told us that the tickets could be collected from 16:00 (gates opened at 16:30) but a week or so before the gig the time was changed to 12:00 :)

So you don't think showing my ID card would be enough? I don't think my parents will let me take their credit card with me to the UK...

Ah that's good to hear about the time being changed, 16:30 seems so late.

So you don't think showing my ID card would be enough? I don't think my parents will let me take their credit card with me to the UK...

Ah that's good to hear about the time being changed, 16:30 seems so late.

ID card or passport should be enough. It worked for me when I collected my ticket for the Wembley shows.

"Because your address is overseas we are not able to post your tickets to you securely. Please collect your tickets on arrival." - Gigsandtours

nojWx.gif

What's going on with Gigsandtours? I just got my ticket and last time I checked my address is overseas! :shifty:

What's going on with Gigsandtours? I just got my ticket and last time I checked my address is overseas! :shifty:

They don't seem to have even the slightest clue what they're doing most of the time. Absolutely insane that they keep getting the responsibility to sell tickets for any event ever.

They don't seem to have even the slightest clue what they're doing most of the time. Absolutely insane that they keep getting the responsibility to sell tickets for any event ever.

I know, crazy!

But can't complain, at least I got the ticket! :happy:

Archived