L.

Woohoo! I had my tickets rerouted from forced Will Call to delivery, and they arrived at a friend's house today! 2 more for Clock End, Turnstile M, whatever that means. :LOL:
It'll be obvious once you get there probably, but the Clock End is the South End which is behind the stage, so you'll enter from there - and Turntsile M is the smaller gate which you will go through in order to get into the stadium. But like I said, it'll be obvious when you're there and people will give you directions.

It'll be obvious once you get there probably, but the Clock End is the South End which is behind the stage, so you'll enter from there - and Turntsile M is the smaller gate which you will go through in order to get into the stadium. But like I said, it'll be obvious when you're there and people will give you directions.

Oh, I know that much. I was referring to the debate on the 5/26 thread, about where the stage will be and if we'll really come into the stadium from behind the stage, and who will be closer to the barrier. :shifty: Thanks anyway though.

Just checked my tracker...

0% of tickets despatched, well that's certainly not what everybody else has been saying :LOL:

Mine is being delivered on Tuesday, by DX. Luckily, that's my day off because otherwise I'd only have had one more day on which I'd have been at home to sign for the ticket. Much prefer Royal Mail, at least you have the option of collecting from the Post Office.

Mine is being delivered on Tuesday, by DX. Luckily, that's my day off because otherwise I'd only have had one more day on which I'd have been at home to sign for the ticket. Much prefer Royal Mail, at least you have the option of collecting from the Post Office.

I wasn't in when DX delivered mine, so I don't think you need to sign for anything anyway.

THIS. At least you have a delivery date though, that's something. I don't understand why seetickets is telling that no tickets have been dispatched at all :LOL: So long as it DOES arrive at some point though, then that's okay!

I wasn't in when DX delivered mine, so I don't think you need to sign for anything anyway.

Really? Well, that's good in one respect but what a fucking nerve charging £5 or so for it! They make such an issue over having to show some form of ID! :LOL:

For security reasons our delivery agent will ask for proof of your identity at the time of delivery. ANOTHER person may sign for your delivery but they must be able to show proof of both YOUR identity AND THEIR identity.

Acceptable items include your passport, driving licence, debit or credit card.

Cheeky sods :p

Will I need to sign for the tickets?

In most cases yes, but our secure delivery agent is given the option to post these tickets rather than gain a signature on this attempt to this address only.

I can only assume that by 'secure delivery agent' they mean the driver is in a straight jacket in a driverless car. After all, those intricate sealing mechanisms on envelopes can be rather confusing!

they realy are rubbish in the UK with this- I ordered tickets for Depeche Mode in Berlin at end of November- tickets for both shows were with me within a week- same happened with U2 in Paris in 2010- ordered the tickets in Sept-ish 2009 and they were with me within a week or so- a full year before the actual concert

for some reason TM, Gigs & Tours etc send them at the last possible minute when it's a UK show- doesn't make it easy if you're travelling from abroad

Archived