2013.04.16 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

james90

Not long now! Only 4 work days left before we come to USA !! (after a crap day at work today, I am counting!!) and 12 sleeps until the concert. We got an email with VIP info today finally. By the way, how's the weather over there at the moment? Should I pack lots of warm clothes or is it warming up?

I'd bring some of both if you can. It's been mostly cold, but it's hard to say what it will be like two weeks from now. two days ago it was really warm (even for spring) and now it's like winter again.

Cheers for the info. We're leaving on the 11th :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

Not long!! We are staying literally 2 minute walk from MSG so might go stalk tomorrow and Tuesday in the hope of seeing something exciting. We arrived in NYC 4 days ago, oh how we <3 NY (apart from freezing our bums off!)

SO EXCITED!!

What does everyone think about the setlist tonight?

I'm thinking it is going to be just like the Mohegan Sun setlist. We will most likely get PIB and Feeling Good is basically guaranteed. I am hoping Sunburn slips into that other piano slot as it did in CT.

I just happened to get a cold just now :(... however, the worst part of it is over. So if you go to GA and happen to see someone coughing and sneezing constantly, that would be me. Hope I don't get any of you guys sick.

I'm on my way to MSG, now!

Enjoy the show, everyone!!

Up until now I thought the roulette was rigged to play... Stockholm-New Born-Stockholm-New Born... one night after the other. Is this the first time it lands on green?

What an unpredictable moment! I was hoping they'd play 'Citizen Erased', but I was still amazed with 'Dead Star'.... and the outro for RATMs 'Freedom' hit it right in the nuts. Phenomenal!

Up until now I thought the roulette was rigged to play... Stockholm-New Born-Stockholm-New Born... one night after the other. Is this the first time it lands on green?

What an unpredictable moment! I was hoping they'd play 'Citizen Erased', but I was still amazed with 'Dead Star'.

Well, it is stilled "rigged"... they picked the video to play, and then they play the song that they had on the setlist already. But it is awesome that they made it land on green tonight and then actually played dead star. After they played knights, with no dead star... i thought i wouldnt get it. But in the back of my mind I thought "those bastards WOULD pick tonight to land on green... maybe... 0.5% chance..."

Then when the roulette thing was having "technical difficulties" at the start, I had a gut feeling that it was a hint that it would land on green, and be dead star.

wonderful gig! better setlist than monday's. Shout out to the people that stayed after the show to meet the band. We ALMOST met them :( they just kept driving and we ran up to them at the stop light and waved :LOL: Kate Hudson acknowledged me by waving! So did Dom! Matt just looked the other way :(

wonderful gig! better setlist than monday's. Shout out to the people that stayed after the show to meet the band. We ALMOST met them :( they just kept driving and we ran up to them at the stop light and waved :LOL: Kate Hudson acknowledged me by waving! So did Dom! Matt just looked the other way :(

I was there as well! I couldn't reach the car fast enough. By the time I reached Dom's car it drove off.

Last night was AMAZING!! I cannot believe what a great concert they give their fans. I have to be honest, I was a little jealous of the GA tix holders. I think I may need to experience the pit just for one concert! But even in section 225 I was losing my mind and could not hold still. Muse makes me insane!!!! :musesign:

Sunburn blew my mind!! I could not believe they played such an old song! Not that I wouldn't have loved New Born too.

I am itching to read other fan's reactions from last night. I hope to see more fans on Friday at the IZOD center :D

Archived