2013.04.16 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

james90

My mum revealed to me that we were going to visit some relatives in Washington DC next year in April, then my brain blanked out in shock as I remembered Muse were in the area around that time exactly :awesome:

I managed to convince her to let me go, I'm in section 213 on the side of the stage :happy: I think I'm in one of the back rows but then at least I know I'm not going to block anyone's view when I stand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tomorrow, Muse will be answering our questions on Twitter (18:30 GMT). Maybe we should tell them that the GA for MSG gigs will be separate on 2 sections and we could´nt choose when we bought the tickets. I think it's our only chance to change that...

Did anyone get the VIP tickets with pre show party? I am not sure where it will be held, or what time, we are coming from Australia so can't collect our tickets until the day. They haven't emailed us details of where to go.

Did anyone get the VIP tickets with pre show party? I am not sure where it will be held, or what time, we are coming from Australia so can't collect our tickets until the day. They haven't emailed us details of where to go.

Yes, I have VIP for this gig, along with three other .mu friends. The VIP lounge is inside the venue, but I'm not sure what time or where to go exactly. The confirmation email says we should receive an email at least two weeks prior to the event. I've received the tickets in the mail already, but it may be another few weeks before we hear anything else.

See you there! :)

Yes, I have VIP for this gig, along with three other .mu friends. The VIP lounge is inside the venue, but I'm not sure what time or where to go exactly. The confirmation email says we should receive an email at least two weeks prior to the event. I've received the tickets in the mail already, but it may be another few weeks before we hear anything else.

See you there! :)

i have VIP to night one as well, put them as Will Call so ill pick them up. i was at the chicago show and it seems that you get let in whenever the doors open and you just go right into the "VIP Area". havent heard many other details than that

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw Muse in Dallas last night, and the show was AWESOME. So now I'm trying to get tickets to MSG on 4/16 but they won't sell me a ticket. Ticketmaster says the promoter has 100s of tickets on hold. Does anyone know anything about this? I'll go the resale route if I have to, but if there's another way to buy face value, I'd much rather do that.

I ended up getting a ticket from StubHub for West GA. I was hoping that someone was selling one on MusEbay but I couldn't find anything other than East GA or seats.

Oh well, nevertheless that was almost $200 bucks well spent. If someone can pay that much for a dumb Broadway show, a Muse show is definitely worth it.

Is it April 16th yet!!?? Im still trying to decide whether to drive or take train though...:confused:

One thing I can tell you is that driving in NYC is a pain in the ass, and parking is even worse. You could spend a lot of time trying to find a spot, or paying for parking which can be a lot of money depending on how long you'll leave your car parked. Also keep in mind that some tolls coming to NYC can be as much $12-$13, and you will find a few of those on the way there and coming back.

If it's easier to take the train, I'd recommend it. Especially if your destination is Penn Station, which is right below MSG.

One thing I can tell you is that driving in NYC is a pain in the ass, and parking is even worse. You could spend a lot of time trying to find a spot, or paying for parking which can be a lot of money depending on how long you'll leave your car parked. Also keep in mind that some tolls coming to NYC can be as much $12-$13, and you will find a few of those on the way there and coming back.

If it's easier to take the train, I'd recommend it. Especially if your destination is Penn Station, which is right below MSG.

100% agree. i live on long island which is only 35-40 miles from MSG but probably would be an hour and a half drive and three times as expensive. take a train if you can!

Archived