2013.04.16 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

james90

As I was about to purchase it, it came up as GA west. My question is, will it really be divided into sections west/east when we get to the venue?

Yeah, it is. I found that out by searching the net. West is in the front, East is in the back. I ditched my East tickets when I found that out and now I can't seem to get anything other than seats 200, not cool. Maybe I should have settled for East..

Yeah, it is. I found that out by searching the net. West is in the front, East is in the back. I ditched my East tickets when I found that out and now I can't seem to get anything other than seats 200, not cool. Maybe I should have settled for East..

You should keep trying. The thing with ticketmaster is they hand out the tickets slowly. I found that out this morning with the MSG show on the 15th. I got east and I let those go. They came up an hour after the tickets went on sale. I have seated tickets for that show in section 102.

You should keep trying. The thing with ticketmaster is they hand out the tickets slowly. I found that out this morning with the MSG show on the 15th. I got east and I let those go. They came up an hour after the tickets went on sale. I have seated tickets for that show in section 102.

Thanks, I'll keep trying! I might settle for a decent 100 seat at this show.

why didn't I check my notifications earlier today?? but I still got a seat in 119; not horrible, think that's where I saw Foo Fighters from last time; plus, I got GA for the Mon nite show, so really, I'm just being greedy! looks like all GA is gone; can't imagine Ticketbastard releases seats in batches; maybe they'll release GA seats on the day

Archived