How can Muse Matt be so stupid to write Unsustainable with the purpose of it being the intro of the gig, but ending with the song being second to last of the album?

Cos Supremacy is a better opener to the album, plus I prefer Unsustainable as a sort of, almost instrumental interlude thing in the middle of the album. Don't think it works right next to Isolated System

Cos Supremacy is a better opener to the album, plus I prefer Unsustainable as a sort of, almost instrumental interlude thing in the middle of the album. Don't think it works right next to Isolated System

Well I agree that Unsustainable doesn't really work that well next to IS but I dunno about album opener because I've never really tried to listen to Unsustainable first in the album

then I again I don't fully get the concept of flow

It would imply that it's your opinion and come across as less offensive.

For me (:chuckle:), "No" and "No, imo" are just the same. That it's my opinion is implied in every post I make.

And I hardly think that Dom got offended by my "nopenopenope". (if I reply to people that I've never spoken with, I try to be more polite, at least)

Archived