Never seen so many boardies defend such an uninspiring piece of music ;) Maybe I'm going a bit far with uninspiring, I like it, just prefer a fair few others on the album to it

yeah It's nice and all but I prefere the gallary for a piece of instrumental music. It's fun to play along to on the piano I guess and I think its a great ending to the album but I wish I knew what the hidden message or something behind it is which makes it so incredible..

But anyway we had better stop David because Fabri says it is the second best muse song ever and Fabri's word is god

Whether or not Isolated System is technically skilled it carries emotional weight. It speaks without words.

agreed :yesey:

IS and Monty Jam may be the future sound of Muse

hope to hear something like this from them again

This.

I'd adore to see Muse write an album of Isolated Systems and Monty Jams.

yeah It's nice and all but I prefere the gallary for a piece of instrumental music. It's fun to play along to on the piano I guess and I think its a great ending to the album but I wish I knew what the hidden message or something behind it is which makes it so incredible..

But anyway we had better stop David because Fabri says it is the second best muse song ever and Fabri's word is god

I like The Gallery :happy: but yes Fabri is god! Also, Big Freeze is better than Liquid State and Save Me

Archived