That's what they said they could do maybe in the future.

:logic:

I've recently stumbled across some interview from 2007

they were telling how they'd never go into electronic music and always be a proper rock band

next year, they wrote UD... :chuckle:

There's already too much srsbeef regarding IS, but I just have to say this.

Whether or not Isolated System is technically skilled it carries emotional weight. It speaks without words.

I don't really care if a song is technically challenging or carries huge emotional weight or is just a fucking awesome masterpiece, I only care if it's a song that I like and want to listen to, and Isolated System is sadly not a song that I particularly like very much. There's nothing really wrong with it, I just prefer listening to some other music instead of it.

EDIT: I'm not saying I don't like IS. I do listen to it sometimes and enjoy it, but I just don't find it that...special.

Now we can bury the IS talk and start talking about some more important matters.

That's what they said they could do maybe in the future.

Well, Madness is partly kinf of minimalistic. And partly really big. I think that's what they're also going to do on the next album with at least one song. And IS isn't that big either. I think the next album will have really bombastic stuff and contrasting minimalistic stuff too, so the big stuff seems even bigger and the other way round.

There's already too much srsbeef regarding IS, but I just have to say this.

Brings it up.

Now we can bury the IS talk and start talking about some more important matters.

Asks for it to end.

Also,

start talking about some more important matters.

:LOL: Ya all those important T2L discussion thread matters we must attend to.

Archived