It's basically the worst album. 1-2 good songs, 4-5 ok songs (if you ignore the fact that other people - even muse themselves - have done it better before) and 6 absolute stinkers. The last four are the worst songs they've ever done, by far.

It's funny because for me it's their second best after oos

It's funny because for me it's their second best after oos

I see why you are the funniest muser of 2012.

I'd put it third next to Absolution but I was just about to say that Showbiz is probably their worst album that's got 4 great songs, rest are shit/mediocre

At least showbiz makes sense stylistically and flows quite nicely. More importantly, I don't have to skip the last third.

At least showbiz makes sense stylistically and flows quite nicely. More importantly, I don't have to skip the last third.

But who cares about 'making sense stylistically' if half of the songs are crap?

A cohesive album with bad songs < an un-cohesive album with great songs. And do you really skip Isolated System? :LOL:

If you're skipping Isolated System you're doing it wrong.

If you're listening to that shit you're doing it wrong.

But who cares about 'making sense stylistically' if half of the songs are crap?

A cohesive album with bad songs < an un-cohesive album with great songs. And do you really skip Isolated System? :LOL:

Unfortunately, the second law is neither of those. It's an un-cohesive album with crap songs. Isolated System is wank. Sub-par neo classical noodling - I've heard better library music.

It's basically the worst album. 1-2 good songs, 4-5 ok songs (if you ignore the fact that other people - even muse themselves - have done it better before) and 6 absolute stinkers. The last four are the worst songs they've ever done, by far.

Your name serves you right

Isolated System is far off being the worst they've ever done :LOL: Unsustainable I can kinda understand, I do like it but I don't think they executed it anywhere near as well as they could've. Save Me not keen on

I see why you are the funniest muser of 2012.

/Uses the word stylistically.

/Has muse.mu respect.

Pick one.

Archived