Dissolve Me

Matilda

Ms

Fitzpleasure

(Interlude 3)

Bloodflood

Taro

just for fabrip

Please keep all negative comments about Alt-J in the appropriate thread.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=86977

Hahaha

Kueller for best mod 2013

How can Muse Matt be so stupid to write Unsustainable with the purpose of it being the intro of the gig, but ending with the song being second to last of the album?

Kueller for best mod 2013

How can Muse Matt be so stupid to write Unsustainable with the purpose of it being the intro of the gig, but ending with the song being second to last of the album?

I'm not sure, I mean it just looks like he's pressed the two songs at the end next to eachother just because they have "The 2nd Law:" in their titles!

I'm not sure, I mean it just looks like he's pressed the two songs at the end next to eachother just because they have "The 2nd Law:" in their titles!

Yeah that's probably the "reason".

/justlikeexogenesis:awesome:

It would've been cool to have The 2nd Law tracks opening and closing the album though. Like an intro/outro set but different.

This. The beginning and the end of the concept of the album.

Not to mention any names, (well okay...Sippe), but can we put a stop to the insults? Apparently (?) it needs to be said again: "If you don't agree with someone, that does not mean their opinion is wrong and that they deserved to be insulted." It also doesn't mean they're an "idiot."

I'm gonna go finish my Triscuits now.

I was talking to my friend today about how this time last year I was like 'OMGZ9MONTHSTILLTHEALBUM' good for her for putting up with me I'll say

Ya ... that would have gotten annoying real fast.

ss_12_triscuits.jpg

Thanks in advance for staying on topic too, btw! :batman:

Yes we might confuse the new people that want to come and discuss the new album. Oh wait ... they just make new threads.

Archived