Someone should make an edit of Unsustainable without the robot in the first breakdown (using the instrumental) and then keep it in the second one, to add to it.

Also, I just realized I probably won't even be listening to Muse anymore by the time the next album comes around. :(

I think in the end there will be about 50 odd versions of this song flying around.

Yeah, most of us said the cover art was nice but it would look better black. :chuckle: And it does!

:chuckle:

I just don't know why they've got a picture of broccoli

All I see here is killer alliteration.

EDIT: actually it's more like a tongue twister thing.

a lyric :awesome:

I should get an award for all this

Omg this album. So much better with decent quality <3

If you paid good money for a lower-quality version of the album, when you were already waiting for the album to arrive, you must have even more money than me.

Just listened to the whole thing on vinyl with my gran. I like the album even more than I thought I did before! The only two songs I'd say I don't like are Madness and Unsustainable, apart from that, I find them all at least enjoyable.

Also, listening to the album in the evening so that by the time Isolated System is playing, it's night-time is an amazing feeling. The crackle of the vinyl as IS plays/finishes is very atmospheric.

Just listened to the whole thing on vinyl with my gran. I like the album even more than I thought I did before! The only two songs I'd say I don't like are Madness and Unsustainable, apart from that, I find them all at least enjoyable.

Also, listening to the album in the evening so that by the time Isolated System is playing, it's night-time is an amazing feeling. The crackle of the vinyl as IS plays/finishes is very atmospheric.

What did she think?

She loved it :happy: She couldn't help but point out bits that sounded like other songs (Madness, Panic Station, Explorers and Big Freeze mainly) but she said she still liked the actual songs, even Liquid State :chuckle:

Your nan is cool. :cool:

Yeah it was expected, he's not a fan of un-cohesive albums

Oh dear. Now I'm afraid to listen to it. :LOL:

Edit: Wow, a 3/10. Ouch. At least he liked Explorers! :awesome: Still an entertaining and thoughtful review. I do find it odd he didn't mention Chris was singing two tracks (his least fave it sounds like). And I'm shocked he didn't at least like Isolated System.

Archived