hey! :mad: hope you don't mean the lyrics! because Animals is kinda wonderful lyrically (I'm not associated with Occupy:D)

edit: OK. you don't mean them. my bad

Even most of Matt's best lyrics aren't that great in the grand scheme of things, and Animals' are not some of his best :chuckle:

Excuse my stupidity... But are the FLAC files better quality than the CD? I ask because personally I think the CD sounds amazing and I can't imagine how it could sound any better! They really seem to have got the production spot on this time.

The 24 bit 96kHz yes, they are better than the CD. You need good devices to hear the differences though.

I agree about the production, great job.

that's what she said

Jesus, I was thinking about doing that, but I thought, naa, it's too lame. :LOL:

Anyway, on a relative note to the thread,

You guys noticed that the album artwork has a black background? Do you think they picked up on our beef with the maroon one we were all moaning about?

Jesus, I was thinking about doing that, but I thought, naa, it's too lame. :LOL:

You guys noticed that the album artwork has a black background? Do you think they picked up on our beef with the maroon one we were all moaning about?

Actually the maroon one is used (without logos) on the deluxe book/booklet/cd case/thing.

the lame jokes are the best! That's why Richard Whiteley was so popular

What have I missed a memo, you were moaning about maroon? :LOL:

the lame jokes are the best! That's why Richard Whiteley was so popular

What have I missed a memo, you were moaning about maroon? :LOL:

All I see here is killer alliteration.

EDIT: actually it's more like a tongue twister thing.

Archived