This probably isn't the best place to ask but everyone's been talking about file types and audio shizz recently. Basically my computer won't play FLAC files, is there any way I can convert them? Or will that lessen the quality of the audio?

Do you have vlc audio player

You need that to play the FLACs

Then provide something that can be understood.

I think T2L is selling worse than its predecessors because of what people thought of TR. I think it's silly to assume that T2L as an album has much to do with its sales on the first few days.

Just as I think TR selling well was due to Uprising and BH&R.

I think T2L is selling worse than its predecessors because of what people thought of TR. I think it's silly to assume that T2L as an album has much to do with its sales on the first few days.

Just as I think TR selling well was due to Uprising and BH&R.

But the album had sustained UK chart entries across two years (the highest 2nd and third entries don't correspond to live gigs) and that might suggest that the album was in fact popular for other reasons.

I agree to the extent that the promotion for TR was a lot stronger. The USOE game was fun and Uprising was a strong single whereas the Survival and Madness had an at best mixed reception, but the sustained commercial interest in TR which cannot alone be riding on BHaR and Uprising should have set a precedent for even better sales.

But the album had sustained UK chart entries across two years (the highest 2nd and third entries don't correspond to live gigs) and that might suggest that the album was in fact popular for other reasons.

I agree to the extent that the promotion for TR was a lot stronger. The USOE game was fun and Uprising was a strong single whereas the Survival and Madness had an at best mixed reception, but the sustained commercial interest in TR which cannot alone be riding on BHaR and Uprising should have set a precedent for even better sales.

Also, they weren't on the last Twilight soundtrack.

:phu:

:phu: :phu:

Aren't music sales dropping across the board?

There could be any number of reasons the sales weren't so good this time.

Muse have their fourth album number 1 on very little promo. I don't think it's time to plan their funeral just yet.

Not particularly surprised about diminished sales. Of all of my Muse-loving mates of old, no-one is interested in this new album. The Olympic song probably went too far for some fans, with Madness failing to inspire any more confidence. Madness seems to be getting plenty of spins on Radio 1 though.

Why they chose to put Unsustainable before Isolated System I don't know. Doesn't flow at all

That and the fact that Unsustainable still doesn't sound like a finished piece, like something's missing. Hoping it will behuge live though

Yes it is bizarre. Really like Isolated System, but it's safe to say it's not what I expected at all as a sequel of sorts to Unsustainable. They don't fit together at all.

Archived