Why? It's pretty fun IMO, especially when playing an instrument at the same time (even though it does fry my brain at some points :chuckle:).

I don't know :( It just didn't catch me yet. I like to listen to it, but there's something about the song that I don't like playing. I haven't figured out what it is yet. Maybe I'll change some details and play it then.

I find singing and playing pretty easy, probably because I started practicing them both at the same time; when I first got my keyboard, I started playing Feeling Good and trying to sing it.

I've written songs (like this one :awesome: ) which I wouldn't have been able to without being able to play and sing simultaneously.

I find singing and playing pretty easy, probably because I started practicing them both at the same time; when I first got my keyboard, I started playing Feeling Good and trying to sing it.

Oh yeah, I don't have a problem with singing/playing either. I love to do more than the original artist did, because the challenge appeals to me. I think the first comment on this topic was only Animals related, wich is a rather hard song to play (on keyboard) and sing at the same time. Guitar and Voice is easier on this one (I think)

Oh yeah, I don't have a problem with singing/playing either. I love to do more than the original artist did, because the challenge appeals to me. I think the first comment on this topic was only Animals related, wich is a rather hard song to play (on keyboard) and sing at the same time. Guitar and Voice is easier on this one (I think)

I can imagine. I don't play guitar so I wouldn't know. I've given my friend's uke a go and I find it quite hard to strum a consistent rhythm and sing at the same time, same applies to simple chord progressions on the keyboard.

Fanx :)

I've got a guy on another forum who's writing some instrumental backing for it, no idea what he's got in mind though. It would help if I could play it without fucking it up and, you know, sing.

Ooo, be careful with that, make sure it stays yours :LOL:

Like I said, the potential is good. Obviously it's only a demo but with some work it could be really cool, liking the verse's piano part

Ooo, be careful with that, make sure it stays yours :LOL:

Like I said, the potential is good. Obviously it's only a demo but with some work it could be really cool, liking the verse's piano part

It sounds much better on a real piano, as you'd imagine. I've changed the piano verse since I recorded that as well, padded it out a bit.

Also, getting a bit OT here, I started a thread for this song in creativity (shameless self-promotion ftw).

Your ears :noey:

"Kill yourselves

Do us all a favour"

It's there, trust me :LOL:

Unless that's a sneaky way of saying it isn't high at all what the fuck you on about Bucket...

Oh right. I was a bit confused by it at first because the backing vocal SOUNDS higher than the lead, but isn't. Put on my headphones and whaddya know, the backing vocal to the right is the same as the lead and the one to the left sounds slightly higher. Not sure how high though, can't bother pitching. I AM TIRED.

Archived