Or it could be for live visuals for the stadium tour.

Well, it says it will be aired on the stadium tour... but that could just mean they will play it before the gig or on the encore break or something, just like what was done on the 2010 stadium tour with the MK Ultra exit film thingo

I'd love a video like the ones Unsustainable and Isolated System got. I don't see why they'd make new visuals for the stadium tour when they've already gone to the effort of filming the current video. Then again, I can't see those visuals working as well in a stadium environment so maybe it would make sense.

• 3 weeks later...
this is so hard to play on the piano. 6 flats, the bass in the left hand and the keyboard part in the right hand

Db Major, right? Can it be flat? Yes? It's flat. Not too difficult as far as the key's concerned. I haven't tried the bass part yet, I've just been going on the free sheet music provided by the shop, but the part I've been finding difficult is the repeat of the Db every bar, kinda puts me off for some reason :erm:

Db Major, right? Can it be flat? Yes? It's flat. Not too difficult as far as the key's concerned. I haven't tried the bass part yet, I've just been going on the free sheet music provided by the shop, but the part I've been finding difficult is the repeat of the Db every bar, kinda puts me off for some reason :erm:

indeed, or Bflat minor. It's just the 'crotchet crotchet crotchet 4 quavers' in the left hand against the '1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2' in the right hand that I find really difficult! yeh I found that weird too!

edit: forget that cryptic explanation, this is what I find difficult

ailopkcyaaa1zn.jpg

I like Screenager but I'm also shit at the guitar version so I rarely play it on that anymore. I can do the piano version at least so I can have fun with the random crossovers and key smashes.

I can do it like roughly. Like the intro and chorus bits. Still can't perfect it :(

indeed, or Bflat minor. It's just the 'crotchet crotchet crotchet 4 quavers' in the left hand against the '1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2' in the right hand that I find really difficult! yeh I found that weird too!

edit: forget that cryptic explanation, this is what I find difficult

ailopkcyaaa1zn.jpg

Now try singing on top of it without your brain exlploding :awesome:

Archived