It might just be me, but I think the outro to animals + headup by deftones would fit. Anyone else?

It'd have to be in a different guitar tuning. Muse usually do the Headup riff in Drop D (hence why it's done after New Born), but Animals is tuned half a step down.

For a half a step down riff I'd like them to do Bulls on Parade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else hear about the competition they are doing for the music video for Animals?

Muse, one of the the UK's finest bands, want you to make the music video for Animals, from their new album, The 2nd Law. They've left the brief wide open, so listen to the lyrics and be creative.

The winner will receive £3,000 and have their video uploaded to the Muse website and YouTube channel. The winning filmmaker will also be invited to one of Muse's summer stadium shows, where their video will be aired (tickets only, no other costs including flights & hotel will be covered).

http://genero.tv/muse/

merpderp

That's what I get for neglecting the boards for so long. I got excited at first when I read the headline, I thought Animals was the next single for a sec.

As someone else brought up, Isolated System and Unsustainable got videos and weren't singles, so they may just be doing a lot of videos this time.

Or it could be for live visuals for the stadium tour.

Archived