Does anyone else agree that when matt sings the falsetto live it leaves something to be desired? It would probably sound better if he used some vocal distortion.

Definitely, it sounds miles better with some distortion. I don't get why he used it for E-Werk and Jools Holland and then never again. It doesn't sound bad without distotion, just weaker.

• 1 month later...
Anyone in America heard this on the radio yet? I mean it is a single no? We're still getting Madness here and I was lookin forward to this song redeeming what Muse is to Americans.

I've been hearing both Panic Station and Madness, no Supremacy yet though.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned or if anybody cares, but I happened to buy Classic Rock magazine and this is their description of Supremacy:

"The Broccolis have a James Bond theme in hands here as Muse try on John Barry's Savile Row suits for size, welding the explosive bit from Creep on to a sawing string section, thunderous timpani and the best of Live and Let Die. The result is an anthem tailor-made for soundtracking exotic locations, explosive cars and impossibly hot double agents."

Meh. I just liked the broccoli reference.

I... But... what?

As far as I know, Supremacy isn't supposed to be a single in the US?

Yeah I'm starting to realize that now. What bs. Been getting Madness and Panic Station still. While two much better songs Supremacy and Follow Me don't get released here....guess Muse will continue to be embarrassing in America.

Anyone in America heard this on the radio yet? I mean it is a single no? We're still getting Madness here and I was lookin forward to this song redeeming what Muse is to Americans.

Panic Station playing a lot here. I'd rather hear all of Panic Station than a butchered radio edit of Supremacy though. Radio edits tend to ruin my favorite songs. :noey:

Panic Station playing a lot here. I'd rather hear all of Panic Station than a butchered radio edit of Supremacy though. Radio edits tend to ruin my favorite songs. :noey:

Definitely this. The radio edit of Supremacy doesn't really do the song justice.

I've not heard Panic Station on the radio in the UK at all though, I did get Muscle Museum a few weeks ago though which was a nice surprise.

Archived