Thought it was odd, is all.

Is it any better to comment on someone stating the obvious, than to state the obvious?

That's debatable.

It's not really.

And I wasn't commenting on you stating the obvious, I was asking if you were. But gg.

Also, a bit of a point in that it's odd to me people didn't notice/are suprised by the Survival ones, when it's not actually a new thing for him. :p

I'm also fucking bored, and these boards are completely dead.

It's odd to me that people didn't notice the Survival ones, because they are obvious even without the instruments removed.

It's not really.

And I wasn't commenting on you stating the obvious, I was asking if you were. But gg.

It's odd to me that people didn't notice the Survival ones, because they are obvious even without the instruments removed.

What I think is odd or not, isn't really able to be factually disproven. Opinions, and all.

Semantics, as well.

I've actually found myself wishing for more lyrics/vocals in Supremacy lately... Still a badass song, but something that didn't bother me up until now.

What I think is odd or not, isn't really able to be factually disproven. Opinions, and all.

Semantics, as well.

I've actually found myself wishing for more lyrics/vocals in Supremacy lately... Still a badass song, but something that didn't bother me up until now.

Do you really think it's odd when it's something that is barely noticeable to most people, and Matt already struggles with the song? Not to mention that he doesn't even do the G#5 at the end of the song anymore. Feels odd that he would ADD another G#5 during the riffing.

And it isn't, since I was asking if it had a point. If the answer was yes, then obviously we would be able to talk about it which would be...better.

It would be very boring, IMO.

Would sound more like a proper rock song. Not necessarily a good thing, but I'd probably like it more myself. Would be more like the live version, where the choir isn't that noticeable.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind :facepalm: Wrong thread.

OMG FabriPav's never been a cunt before :indiff:

:LOL:

I did Sippe bby :awesome:

Without the orchestra it would be so boring

Mm, maybe. I just feel the orchestra takes away some of the badassness (yes it's a word piss off) out of the main riff, or maybe not. I'd just be interested to hear it. I imagine the verses would definitely be a tad boring though, but the rest I think would be fine

There's almost nothing going on with the riff except the most simple drum beat ever and the guitar and bass playing in perfect unison. Without the strings part I think it would be a lot less hard hitting.

A good groove is more important than technically difficult drums.

Fuck me, I want prog metal/hardcore punk drums. :)

Would sound more like a proper rock song. Not necessarily a good thing, but I'd probably like it more myself. Would be more like the live version, where the choir isn't that noticeable.

Just realised this wasn't the Survival thread...:facepalm:

Archived