I rather like Overdue and Sober. In fact, there is nothing on Shoebox (I am going to call it that from now on :LOL:) that I hate. There's weaker songs, but there's nothing on there I would call shit. If it's weak on vocals, the music makes up, and vice versa. If it's boring (uninteded) the lyrics make up.

I actually hate Big Freeze. And the chorus of Explorers.

That being said, overall, I rate T2L higher than Shoebox. Which is weird.

Apprently, I am schizophrenic.

I rather like Overdue and Sober. In fact, there is nothing on Shoebox (I am going to call it that from now on :LOL:) that I hate. There's weaker songs, but there's nothing on there I would call shit. If it's weak on vocals, the music makes up, and vice versa. If it's boring (uninteded) the lyrics make up.

I actually hate Big Freeze. And the chorus of Explorers.

That being said, overall, I rate T2L higher than Shoebox. Which is weird.

Apprently, I am schizophrenic.

Overdue is weak in everything for me. What makes up for the vocals in that, for you?

Overdue is weak in everything for me. What makes up for the vocals in that, for you?

The lyrics. I love hearing Matt say "aroused", lol.

I like the melody. I like the bass. Also, and this is weak and totally my personal opinion, but there's a certain thing that Brits do with their accent at times...like a cut off of the end of the word...depending on the mood and what's being said it sort of turns me on...

:D

Archived